Lack meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Lack.
- (verb) : be without
Those who improve with age embrace the power of personal growth and personal achievement and begin to replace youth with wisdom, innocence with understanding, and lack of purpose with self-actualization.
To talk about balance, it's easier to talk about what's out of balance. And I think anytime that you have any disease, and disease meaning lack of ease, lack of flow... dis-ease. So any time there's disease, you're out of balance, whether it's jealousy, anger, greed, anxiety, fear.
More words related to the meanings of Lack
More words from Urdu related to Lack
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lack meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے ترتیبیاتارنامرادلزومقاصر ہوناغلطیتخفیفنقصانشرارتفلاکتتنگیحرجادھُورا پَنکمیابیخامیخساراعرض کی کمیفاقہدر بھچھتخفیف کرناکَمزوریتقاضافرقتبھول چوکقَصُوراِنکاریمجبوریمعافیاندکنازک اندامیبری بناوٹزوال پاناخطااحتیاجآرزو کرناپاپغرضگھاٹامطلوبقصورواریتردیدقربتخم یازہگھٹا ہواکم یابیخرابیناکامی کی صُورَتفشارمانگناقحط سالی ...
Idioms with the word Lack in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Lack
What are the meanings of Lack in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lack in Urdu are نقص - nuqs, کمی - kami, کوتاہی - kotaahi, ضرورت - zaruurat, قلت - qillat, فقدان - fuqdaaan, حاجت - haajat, احتیاج - ihtiyaaj and کم یابی - kam yaabi. To understand how would you translate the word Lack in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lack or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lack synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lack. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lack in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lack in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lack with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lack?
Meanings of lack are نقص - nuqs, کمی - kami, کوتاہی - kotaahi, ضرورت - zaruurat, قلت - qillat, فقدان - fuqdaaan, حاجت - haajat, احتیاج - ihtiyaaj and کم یابی - kam yaabi
Whats the definition of lack?
Definition of the lack are
- be without
What is the synonym of lack?
Synonym of word lack are lacking, incipiency, oughtness, inconveniency, failure, urgences, lacked, penury, deficit, negation
What are the idioms with the word lack?
Here are the idioms with the word lack in them.
- Evil doers never lack excuses
- Evildoers never lack excuses
- Idle floks lack no excuse
- Quarrellers never lack words
What are the idioms related to lack?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lack.
- Fall short
- Lack of interest
- The beast that always goes never wants blow
- True coral needs no painter
- Go without
What are the quotes with word lack?
Here are the quotes with the word lack in them
- Those who improve with age embrace the power of personal growth and personal achievement and begin to replace youth with wisdom, innocence with understanding, and lack of purpose with self-actualization. — Bo Bennett
- The chief role of the universities is to prolong adolescence into middle age, at which point early retirement ensures that we lack the means or the will to enforce significant change. — J.G.Ballard
- To talk about balance, it's easier to talk about what's out of balance. And I think anytime that you have any disease, and disease meaning lack of ease, lack of flow... dis-ease. So any time there's disease, you're out of balance, whether it's jealousy, anger, greed, anxiety, fear. — Ricky Williams
- What if you threw a protest and no one showed up? The lack of angst and anger and emotion is a big positive. — Jay Alan Sekulow