Sins meanings in Urdu
Sins meanings in Urdu is گناہ Sins in Urdu. More meanings of sins, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Sins
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sins meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Sins in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sins
What are the meanings of Sins in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sins in Urdu is گناہ - gunaah. To understand how would you translate the word Sins in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sins or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sins synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sins. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sins in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sins in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sins with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sins?
Meaning of sins is گناہ - gunaah
Whats the definition of sins?
Definition of the sins are
What is the synonym of sins?
Synonym of word sins are sinople, crime, sin, sinch, iniquity, nin sin, sinuosities, guilt, transgression, sinologue
What are the idioms with the word sins?
Here are the idioms with the word sins in them.
- Four things everyone has more of than he knows sins debts years and foes
- He does not cleanse himself of his sins who denies them
- If the wife sins the husband is not innocent
- The poor do penance for the sins of the rich
- The sins of parents visit their children
What are the idioms related to sins?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sins.
- Sin is sin whether it be seen or no
- The sin is not in the sinning but in the being found out
- Where there is no knowledge there is no sin
- At fault
- He that hinders not a mischief is guilty of it
What are the quotes with word sins?
Here are the quotes with the word sins in them
- In a civilized society, all crimes are likely to be sins, but most sins are not and ought not to be treated as crimes. Man's ultimate responsibility is to God alone. — Geoffrey Fisher
- Undeservedly you will atone for the sins of your fathers. — Horace
- The moment someone chooses to trust in Jesus Christ, his sins are wiped away, and he is adopted into God's family. That individual is set apart as a child of God, with a sacred purpose. — Charles Stanley
- Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions. — Tiger Woods