Slower meanings in Urdu
Slower meanings in Urdu is سست Slower in Urdu. More meanings of slower, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Slower.
- (adverb) : more slowly
Some say that I should settle down, go slower and not push so hard, so quickly for such transformational change. To them, I say that you misunderstand the size of the problems we face, the strength of the status quo and the urgency of the people's desire for change.
More words related to the meanings of Slower
More words from Urdu related to Slower
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Slower meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناکامعادی سہل اِنگارفارغقدامت پسندبے حالسستدلگیر ہونامضمحلبے وقوففضولجھولاہلکابے نتیجہبیوقوفآکاس بیلنپنسکاداس کرنابے کیفغُنُودہسن کرنانااستوارماندکُندمِحنت سے جی چُرانے والابے کارکم زورماتھوپھسڈینکمامردہ دلالتواپھیکانا مطلوببھر بھرادھیمابے سوداجیرنلرزناعنیناداس ہونابے رونقنیم خوابیدہمبہوت کر دیناسہل انگارناسمجھپرانابھَگوڑافاترمردہگاؤدی ...
Idioms with the word Slower in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Slower
What are the meanings of Slower in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Slower in Urdu is سست - sust. To understand how would you translate the word Slower in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Slower or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Slower synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Slower. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Slower in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Slower in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Slower with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by slower?
Meaning of slower is سست - sust
Whats the definition of slower?
Definition of the slower are
- more slowly
What is the synonym of slower?
Synonym of word slower are slows, dodder, slack up, slumberful, fogey, slowgoing, dulling, sluggardy, inanimate, laky
What are the idioms with the word slower?
Here are the idioms with the word slower in them.
- Be slow in choosing a friend but slower in changing him
- Remedies are slower than illnesses
What are the idioms related to slower?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word slower.
- Hungry men think the cook lazy
- Keen in commencing negligent in concluding
- Lie by
- Peg too low
What are the quotes with word slower?
Here are the quotes with the word slower in them
- Some say that I should settle down, go slower and not push so hard, so quickly for such transformational change. To them, I say that you misunderstand the size of the problems we face, the strength of the status quo and the urgency of the people's desire for change. — Eliot Spitzer
- I've never been Romeo who meets a girl and falls for her immediately. It's been a much slower process for me each time I've gone into a relationship. — Leonardo DiCaprio
- Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing. — Benjamin Franklin
- What I am saying is, all health care has a problem with costs. Medicare is growing slower than the private insurance plans. Why? Because of their efficiency. They don't have to give money to shareholders. Why should be defending shareholders? — Anthony Weiner