Loose meanings in Urdu
Loose meanings in Urdu are کھولنا, الگ, کچا, ڈھیلا کرنا, بندھنوں سے آزاد, بھر بھرا, پھس پھسا, جھولا, سست, ڈھیلا, کھلا Loose in Urdu. More meanings of loose, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word Loose.
- (adjective satellite) : lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility
- (adjective satellite) : not officially recognized or controlled
- (adjective satellite) : emptying easily or excessively
- (verb) : turn loose or free from restraint
- (verb) : become loose or looser or less tight
- (verb) : make loose or looser
- (adjective) : not affixed
- (adjective) : not compact or dense in structure or arrangement
- (adjective satellite) : (of a ball in sport) not in the possession or control of any player
- (adjective satellite) : not carefully arranged in a package
- (adjective satellite) : not tense or taut
- (adjective satellite) : having escaped, especially from confinement
- (adjective) : not tight; not closely constrained or constricted or constricting
More words related to the meanings of Loose
More words from Urdu related to Loose
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Loose meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نِس کپٹنا مطلوبکندہان ملآرام کرنامنتشر ہونااداس کرناجھکولاسست رفتارشادابسبک پاشیشہ ساجِس کی بافت کمزور ہوگوشَہ گيرغَير مُستَحکَمعیاں ہوناعنقریبننگ دھڑنگکچّادبلالچکدارکام چورفاش کرناغیر پُختہرخشبے سروپاپھنسیکوملسستجاؤجنس مشترکابالناکوراوقتیادھورابے غرضپھیلناگلٹیراہبے پردہ کرناسُستپھیکاکھولناہوش گم کر دینابچاناہلانا یا ملانادو دلابے میلراستصاف صاف دکھانا ...
Idioms with the word Loose in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Loose
What are the meanings of Loose in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Loose in Urdu are سست - sust, کچا - kachcha, کھولنا - khaulna, ڈھیلا - dhiila, الگ - alag, پھس پھسا - phus phusa, کھلا - khula, جھولا - jhola and ڈھیلا کرنا - dhiila karna. To understand how would you translate the word Loose in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Loose or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Loose synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Loose. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Loose in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Loose in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Loose with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by loose?
Meanings of loose are سست - sust, کچا - kachcha, کھولنا - khaulna, ڈھیلا - dhiila, الگ - alag, پھس پھسا - phus phusa, کھلا - khula, جھولا - jhola and ڈھیلا کرنا - dhiila karna
Whats the definition of loose?
Definition of the loose are
- lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility
- not officially recognized or controlled
- emptying easily or excessively
- turn loose or free from restraint
- become loose or looser or less tight
- make loose or looser
- not affixed
- not compact or dense in structure or arrangement
- (of a ball in sport) not in the possession or control of any player
- not carefully arranged in a package
- not tense or taut
- having escaped, especially from confinement
- not tight; not closely constrained or constricted or constricting
What is the synonym of loose?
Synonym of word loose are sobered, unreliable, dronish, expose, slowing, imperfect, imbecile, neuter, rotten, idle
What are the idioms with the word loose?
Here are the idioms with the word loose in them.
- A screw is loose somewhere
- At a loose end
- At a loose end
- Give a loose to
- Seek till you find and you'll not loose your labour
What are the idioms related to loose?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word loose.
- So many countrieso many customs
- So many countries so many customs
- Let not the grass grow the path of friendship
- A rope of sand
- Hungry men think the cook lazy
What are the quotes with word loose?
Here are the quotes with the word loose in them
- The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight. — Arthur Ashe
- The band feels loose in all the right ways, and it's just so cool looking out and seeing all of these people that I haven't seen in a while. — Trey Anastasio
- He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. — Thomas Paine
- It's funny, the hardest thing to do is to make something look like it's fast, loose and improvised, and get somebody to laugh. — Abel Ferrara