Smash meanings in Urdu
Smash meanings in Urdu are برباد کرنا, بے عزت کرنا, اچانک ضرب لگا کر کُچل دینا, ٹُکڑے ٹُکڑے کر دینا, توڑ پھوڑ دینا, چور چور کرنا Smash in Urdu. More meanings of smash, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 15 English and definitions related to the word Smash.
- (noun) : a vigorous blow
- (noun) : a conspicuous success
- (verb) : reduce to bankruptcy
- (noun) : the act of colliding with something
- (verb) : humiliate or depress completely
- (verb) : break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over
- (noun) : a hard return hitting the tennis ball above your head
- (noun) : a serious collision (especially of motor vehicles)
- (verb) : hit violently
- (verb) : break suddenly into pieces, as from a violent blow
- (verb) : overthrow or destroy (something considered evil or harmful)
- (verb) : collide or strike violently and suddenly
- (verb) : hit (a tennis ball) in a powerful overhead stroke
- (verb) : damage or destroy as if by violence
- (adverb) : with a loud crash
More words related to the meanings of Smash
More words from Urdu related to Smash
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Smash meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عاجز کرناباطل کرناجہاز جو ٹوٹ پھوٹ چُکا ہوخاکساربے عزت کرناآدھا کرناکرکرا کرنااپمانبَربادیتہہ و بالا کر دینابے عزّتیضائع کرناکھسنادھجیاں اڑاناکسی کو رُسوا کرناناس یا ویران کرنانیچااتارناڈھانامسخ کرنابری حرکتکچلنابربادیپت بھنگتسکین دیناگھٹناڈھلکانالٹناادنیٰناقص بنانابہتان باندھنالتاڑناہتک کرنانیست و نا بود کرنالوٹناخفتپامالیپامالپگڑی اچھالنارسوائدھبہ لگ جانااللے تللےمسکینذلیل کرناپٹرا کر دیناضرر یا نقصان پہنچاناسخت سست کہناڈبوناحرمت کرناچور چور کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Smash
What are the meanings of Smash in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Smash in Urdu are چور چور کرنا - chuur chuur karna, برباد کرنا - bar baad karna and بے عزت کرنا - bey izzat karna. To understand how would you translate the word Smash in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Smash or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Smash synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Smash. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Smash in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Smash in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Smash with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by smash?
Meanings of smash are چور چور کرنا - chuur chuur karna, برباد کرنا - bar baad karna and بے عزت کرنا - bey izzat karna
Whats the definition of smash?
Definition of the smash are
- a vigorous blow
- a conspicuous success
- reduce to bankruptcy
- the act of colliding with something
- humiliate or depress completely
- break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over
- a hard return hitting the tennis ball above your head
- a serious collision (especially of motor vehicles)
- hit violently
- break suddenly into pieces, as from a violent blow
- overthrow or destroy (something considered evil or harmful)
- collide or strike violently and suddenly
- hit (a tennis ball) in a powerful overhead stroke
- damage or destroy as if by violence
- with a loud crash
What is the synonym of smash?
Synonym of word smash are squabash, mar, slake, disrespecter, ruinate, dishonoring, wreck, depolarize, waste, humiliate
What are the idioms related to smash?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word smash.
- Pluck down
- Hold of
- Look on
- Old age is honourable
- To jar with
What are the quotes with word smash?
Here are the quotes with the word smash in them
- Anger is like those ruins which smash themselves on what they fall. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Daddy loves you, but he smacks you, and he can shout at you and smash things, but Daddy still loves you. So when you get into a relationship with someone who does all of that, why would it be unusual? — Trisha Goddard