Abuse meanings in Urdu
Abuse meanings in Urdu are آبروریزی, گالی دینا, بے عزت کرنا, سلوات, گالی, دشنام, سلواتیں سنانا, سخت سست کہنا, گالی گلوچ, بری حرکت, برا کام, اذیت دینا, بد عنوانی, چوٹ Abuse in Urdu. More meanings of abuse, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Abuse.
- (verb) : use wrongly or improperly or excessively
I cannot stand the people who get wonderful starts in show business and who abuse it. Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen, for example, although there are plenty of others, too. They are the most blessed people in the world, and they don't appreciate it.
More words related to the meanings of Abuse
More words from Urdu related to Abuse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Abuse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بلوہ کرناشتمٹھٹھافقرہکسالارنج دیناکملتے لیناابچناجرمگناہخفتفر و تنداغ لگانالپٹبدفعلیبدنامیپگڑی اچھالناچوٹ پہنچاناملامت کرناخدا کی شان میں گستاخی کرناقابل مواخذہ جرمناگواررمزلعنت ملامتآزارفساداینٹھناعقوبتدُکھ دیناکامیاب چالگرفت میں لانادِق کرنااذیت دینامذاق کرناگمراہ کرنابے آرام کرناخاکساری کرناچوٹ کسنااُڑانابدچلنی کرنانفرینحرمت کرنادکھانادھبہ لگانانعمتِ خدادادبدکارینقصانمجروحزک ...
Idioms with the word Abuse in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Abuse
What are the meanings of Abuse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Abuse in Urdu are چوٹ - chot, گالی دینا - gaali deyna, برا کام - bura kaam, گالی - gaali, بے عزت کرنا - bey izzat karna, اذیت دینا - aziiyat deyna, دشنام - dushnaam, سخت سست کہنا - sakht sust kaehna, گالی گلوچ - gaali galoch, سلوات - salwaat, بد عنوانی - bad unwaani, آبروریزی - aabru reyzi and بری حرکت - buri harkat. To understand how would you translate the word Abuse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Abuse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Abuse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Abuse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Abuse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Abuse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Abuse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by abuse?
Meanings of abuse are چوٹ - chot, گالی دینا - gaali deyna, برا کام - bura kaam, گالی - gaali, بے عزت کرنا - bey izzat karna, اذیت دینا - aziiyat deyna, دشنام - dushnaam, سخت سست کہنا - sakht sust kaehna, گالی گلوچ - gaali galoch, سلوات - salwaat, بد عنوانی - bad unwaani, آبروریزی - aabru reyzi and بری حرکت - buri harkat
Whats the definition of abuse?
Definition of the abuse are
- use wrongly or improperly or excessively
What is the synonym of abuse?
Synonym of word abuse are bruiting, applotting, disservice, dint, vituperation, smash, abuseful, torturing, contusion, swearing
What are the idioms with the word abuse?
Here are the idioms with the word abuse in them.
- If you have a weak case abuse the other side
- The abuse of riches is worse than the want of them
- To make a man valiant abuse him lustily
What are the idioms related to abuse?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word abuse.
- One ill word asketh another
- Trcad on the neck of
- To sow wind and read whirlwind
- Hard words
- A worm will turn
What are the quotes with word abuse?
Here are the quotes with the word abuse in them
- We should meet abuse by forbearance. Human nature is so constituted that if we take absolutely no notice of anger or abuse, the person indulging in it will soon weary of it and stop. — Mahatma Gandhi
- The real sin against life is to abuse and destroy beauty, even one's own even more, one's own, for that has been put in our care and we are responsible for its well-being. — Katherine Anne Porter
- I cannot stand the people who get wonderful starts in show business and who abuse it. Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen, for example, although there are plenty of others, too. They are the most blessed people in the world, and they don't appreciate it. — Betty White
- The '80s made up for all the abuse I took during the '70s. I outlived all my critics. By the time I retired, everybody saw me as a venerable institution. Things do change. — Kareem Abdul Jabbar