Harry meanings in Urdu
Harry meanings in Urdu are کھسوٹنا, ناکارہ بنانا, غصہ دلانا, غارت کرنا, برباد کرنا, پامال کرنا, لوٹنا, غبن کرنا Harry in Urdu. More meanings of harry, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Harry.
- (verb) : make a pillaging or destructive raid on (a place), as in wartimes
- (verb) : annoy continually or chronically
I love Prince Harry. Good looking and a bit of a rebel. Me and his dad are as thick as thieves and I knew Harry before I knew his dad so we've met a few times. I think he's amazing. And I think you can relate to him because he's made mistakes. He's cool.
More words related to the meanings of Harry
More words from Urdu related to Harry
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Harry meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پلٹ آناکھٹکنامسمار کرناخفگینقل بناناہلڑبربادیسونارسد کاٹ دینامجنوں ہوناحق دیناپِیسناچور چور کرناآگ بھڑکاناسمیٹناغارت گریبربادچرا لینابکھیر دینادست بردطعنہ تشنعپریشان کرنااسرافجڑ سے اکھیڑ پھینکناآنجھوتا راج کرناجَعلی رُوپ ديناباطل کرناہلاناآرام کرناچھين ليناغصہ آنالڑکھڑا کر بولنابھڑکانامریڑناکم تر کرناصفائعملجمع کرناغارت کرناخراب کر دینالڑکھڑاناچھیننااڑا لے جاناکھسوٹناقبضہ کرناجھرناہضم کرناپھاڑناپھر جانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Harry
What are the meanings of Harry in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Harry in Urdu are غصہ دلانا - ghussah dilaana, پامال کرنا - paa maal karna, لوٹنا - luutna, برباد کرنا - bar baad karna, غبن کرنا - ghaban karna, کھسوٹنا - khasotna, غارت کرنا - ghaarat karna and ناکارہ بنانا - naa kaarah banaana. To understand how would you translate the word Harry in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Harry or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Harry synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Harry. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Harry in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Harry in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Harry with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by harry?
Meanings of harry are غصہ دلانا - ghussah dilaana, پامال کرنا - paa maal karna, لوٹنا - luutna, برباد کرنا - bar baad karna, غبن کرنا - ghaban karna, کھسوٹنا - khasotna, غارت کرنا - ghaarat karna and ناکارہ بنانا - naa kaarah banaana
Whats the definition of harry?
Definition of the harry are
- make a pillaging or destructive raid on (a place), as in wartimes
- annoy continually or chronically
What is the synonym of harry?
Synonym of word harry are enrage, destroy, gin, vitiate, rifle, anger, crush, flounce, spill, return
What are the idioms related to harry?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word harry.
- Rub the wrong way
- Twist the lion's tail
- Pluck down
What are the quotes with word harry?
Here are the quotes with the word harry in them
- So Harry Potter came in and it is nice that I have kids of the right age. I took them to London and they walked around the set and met Harry Potter and that is thrilling. — Gary Oldman
- I love Prince Harry. Good looking and a bit of a rebel. Me and his dad are as thick as thieves and I knew Harry before I knew his dad so we've met a few times. I think he's amazing. And I think you can relate to him because he's made mistakes. He's cool. — Cheryl Cole
- I was in the bath at the time, and my dad came running in and said, 'Guess who they want to play Harry Potter!?' and I started to cry. It was probably the best moment of my life. — Daniel Radcliffe
- And of course I've got kids of my own now, and they love me being in the Harry Potter films. I'm now part of a phenomenon. You become incredibly cool to your kids, and you get a young fan base. So you became the cool dad at school. You're suddenly hip. — Gary Oldman