Spiteful meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Spiteful.
- (adjective satellite) : showing malicious ill will and a desire to hurt; motivated by spite
It's tough because a lot of my friends in normal life, a lot of my friends in the entertainment business, and a lot of my friends in the wrestling business are gay. Just to say something spiteful and hurtful, I don't get it... if it was true and I was gay, I'd embrace it, and I'd tell you guys about it and I'd celebrate it.
More words related to the meanings of Spiteful
More words from Urdu related to Spiteful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Spiteful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کھوٹاتصفیہپڑتیدھرم بپریتعہد و پیمان کرنابَد قِماشوں کی طرَحرندانہکم کَرنامکاراتحادانتقامیکینہ ورخطا کارہم آہنگیرشتہفریبضعیفنَکاشت ہونے کی حالَتحرامخراب ہونابدرندطریقہمطابقتبے حرکتہاتھ کا جھوٹاملزمقولنااہلنقلیمُفتریمفاہمتبدنامفاسقپُر خطاءمذموماجتماعبداندیشسبک روٹھیکہچال بازقبولقصاصیایرشالوگناہگارقرینہناطہدھوکاروگیلاکذب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Spiteful
What are the meanings of Spiteful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Spiteful in Urdu are فاسد - faasid, معاہدہ - moaahedah, کینہ پرور - kiinah parwar, کھوٹا - khota, کینہ ور - kiinah war and بد اندیش. To understand how would you translate the word Spiteful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Spiteful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Spiteful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Spiteful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Spiteful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Spiteful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Spiteful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by spiteful?
Meanings of spiteful are فاسد - faasid, معاہدہ - moaahedah, کینہ پرور - kiinah parwar, کھوٹا - khota, کینہ ور - kiinah war and بد اندیش
Whats the definition of spiteful?
Definition of the spiteful are
- showing malicious ill will and a desire to hurt; motivated by spite
What is the synonym of spiteful?
Synonym of word spiteful are corruptive, indenture, vindictive, dealbate, corrupt, covenant, vengeful, covenants, contract, rancorous
What are the idioms related to spiteful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word spiteful.
- Keep a thing seven years and you'll find a use for it
- Malice is mindful
- If your money is badthe assayer is not to blame
- Prudence is the first thing to desert the wretched
- Write down the advice of him who loves you though you like it not for the present
What are the quotes with word spiteful?
Here are the quotes with the word spiteful in them
- It's tough because a lot of my friends in normal life, a lot of my friends in the entertainment business, and a lot of my friends in the wrestling business are gay. Just to say something spiteful and hurtful, I don't get it... if it was true and I was gay, I'd embrace it, and I'd tell you guys about it and I'd celebrate it. — Hulk Hogan
- Poetry criticism at its worst today is mean in spirit and spiteful in intent, as if determined to inflict the wound that will spur the artist to new heights if it does not cripple him or her. — David Lehman