Treaty meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Treaty.
- (noun) : a written agreement between two states or sovereigns
Consular cards were not designed to be identification and no treaty recognizes them as such. Legal travelers, visitors and long-term residents carried passports, visas or green cards for that purpose.
On balance, my life has been a constant stream of blessings rather than disappointments and failures and tragedies. I wish I had been re-elected. I think I could have kept our country at peace. I think I could have consolidated what we achieved at Camp David with a treaty between Israel and the Palestinians.
More words related to the meanings of Treaty
More words from Urdu related to Treaty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Treaty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فاسدہم آہنگینیکیاختیاربختمعذوری maõzuuriعقداتحادصلاح دیناقولپیغاممفاہمتاقرارمشاورَتمسلح کرناعہد نامہمطابقتقبولکینہ ورقرینہاچھائصلاحبرکتکنوينشنفکرقول و قرارملاپرشتہپسندیدہوعدہ کرنامشورہسمجھوتاموتمرمناسبتاتفاق رائےایرکھالووعدہسکونلکھ دینایمنرواجصلاح کرناصلح نامہایکاناطہمرضیزبان دینامُستقلیمُختصر کَرناسجنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Treaty
What are the meanings of Treaty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Treaty in Urdu are معاہدہ - moaahedah, پیمان - paemaan, میثاق - miisaaq, عہد نامہ - aehd naamah and صلاح - salaah. To understand how would you translate the word Treaty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Treaty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Treaty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Treaty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Treaty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Treaty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Treaty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by treaty?
Meanings of treaty are معاہدہ - moaahedah, پیمان - paemaan, میثاق - miisaaq, عہد نامہ - aehd naamah and صلاح - salaah
Whats the definition of treaty?
Definition of the treaty are
- a written agreement between two states or sovereigns
What is the synonym of treaty?
Synonym of word treaty are covenantee, accord, alliance, covenanted, covenant, agreement, contrate, testamentation, accorded, delineament
What are the idioms related to treaty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word treaty.
- Come to terms
- Take a pledge
- To go hand in hand
- Lucky men need no counsel
- Poverty is an evil counsellor
What are the quotes with word treaty?
Here are the quotes with the word treaty in them
- Most of what needs to be changed in the euro zone can be done without treaty changes. The demand for treaty change is as political as it is legal and I don't think it's going to happen soon. — Nick Clegg
- The United States have fulfilled in good faith all their treaty stipulations with the Indian tribes, and have in every other instance insisted upon a like performance of their obligations. — Martin Van Buren
- Consular cards were not designed to be identification and no treaty recognizes them as such. Legal travelers, visitors and long-term residents carried passports, visas or green cards for that purpose. — Elton Gallegly
- On balance, my life has been a constant stream of blessings rather than disappointments and failures and tragedies. I wish I had been re-elected. I think I could have kept our country at peace. I think I could have consolidated what we achieved at Camp David with a treaty between Israel and the Palestinians. — Jimmy Carter