Defective meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Defective.
- (adjective satellite) : not working properly
- (adjective satellite) : having a defect
- (adjective satellite) : markedly subnormal in structure or function or intelligence or behavior
The Left regards the Constitution as defective and outmoded - in part because it impedes the government's ability to control institutions, like churches and families, which stand between the state and individuals.
More words related to the meanings of Defective
More words from Urdu related to Defective
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Defective meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Defective
What are the meanings of Defective in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Defective in Urdu are خراب - kharaab, کم - kam, ناقص - naa qis, عیب دار - aeyb daar, کچا - kachcha and کھوٹا - khota. To understand how would you translate the word Defective in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Defective or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Defective synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Defective. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Defective in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Defective in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Defective with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by defective?
Meanings of defective are خراب - kharaab, کم - kam, ناقص - naa qis, عیب دار - aeyb daar, کچا - kachcha and کھوٹا - khota
Whats the definition of defective?
Definition of the defective are
- not working properly
- having a defect
- markedly subnormal in structure or function or intelligence or behavior
What is the synonym of defective?
Synonym of word defective are spoilable, lowlily, indagatory, felonious, little, spoored, cheesy, detersive, unauthenticated, out of order
What are the idioms related to defective?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word defective.
- Keep a thing seven years and you'll find a use for it
- Much bruit little fruit
- If your money is badthe assayer is not to blame
- A rope of sand
- Never bolt your door with a boiled carrot
What are the quotes with word defective?
Here are the quotes with the word defective in them
- The Left regards the Constitution as defective and outmoded - in part because it impedes the government's ability to control institutions, like churches and families, which stand between the state and individuals. — Gary Bauer
- The study and knowledge of the universe would somehow be lame and defective were no practical results to follow. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- It is better to do one's own duty, however defective it may be, than to follow the duty of another, however well one may perform it. He who does his duty as his own nature reveals it, never sins. — Lao Tzu
- As regards the individual nature, woman is defective and misbegotten, for the active power of the male seed tends to the production of a perfect likeness in the masculine sex while the production of a woman comes from defect in the active power. — Thomas Aquinas