Convention meanings in Urdu
Convention meanings in Urdu are موتمر, پیمان, روایت, عہد نامہ, طریقہ, جَلسہ, اِجتماع, رسم موٴتمر, رواج, معاہدہ, خصوصی اجتماع, کنوينشن, اجتماع Convention in Urdu. More meanings of convention, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Convention.
- (noun) : the act of convening
- (noun) : something regarded as a normative example
- (noun) : (diplomacy) an international agreement
- (noun) : a large formal assembly
- (noun) : orthodoxy as a consequence of being conventional
It's funny because 'The Book of Mormon' is 'The Book of Mormon' now. When I was doing it at the very beginning, and I was a part of it for four years and always believed in it, I never really knew if it was going to be more than a convention for 'South Park' fans.
Attending that Convention and talking with those people and many others convinced me that I should become a blogger in my efforts to reform the government and uphold the integrity of the Constitution and the laws made in furtherance thereof.
More words related to the meanings of Convention
More words from Urdu related to Convention
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Convention meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معاہدہتذکرة الاولیاءرضا مندیمظاہرہاِقرار نامہلکھ دینارعایتقول دیناکُلّی میلکہا سناضابطہجماعتمیلگوناگوئیبدباطنڈھیرداستاناخلاقمُختصر کَرناعہد و پیمانقاعدہموافقتآشتیبھکت مالشرطفراہمیرشتہمیثاقغوراستعمالجَلسہ تَقسیم اَسنادکھوٹامقولہملناہجوممیل جولحاضریخیالاتمجمعمتضمن حکایت یا روایتاطوارکم کَرنابندھیجحاصلملفوظہپیمانریل پیلفاسدوفاقکیفیت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Convention
What are the meanings of Convention in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Convention in Urdu are معاہدہ - moaahedah, اجتماع - ijtemaa, طریقہ - tariiqah, روایت - rawaayat, اِجتماع - Ijtema, رواج - rawaaj, پیمان - paemaan and عہد نامہ - aehd naamah. To understand how would you translate the word Convention in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Convention or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Convention synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Convention. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Convention in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Convention in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Convention with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by convention?
Meanings of convention are معاہدہ - moaahedah, اجتماع - ijtemaa, طریقہ - tariiqah, روایت - rawaayat, اِجتماع - Ijtema, رواج - rawaaj, پیمان - paemaan and عہد نامہ - aehd naamah
Whats the definition of convention?
Definition of the convention are
- the act of convening
- something regarded as a normative example
- (diplomacy) an international agreement
- a large formal assembly
- orthodoxy as a consequence of being conventional
What is the synonym of convention?
Synonym of word convention are contractedness, gathering, wayment, contract out, traditionality, bon accord, assemblage, methodise, comint, conventionality
What are the idioms related to convention?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word convention.
- Old customs are good customs
- Come to terms
- Take a pledge
- To go hand in hand
- All men now worship gold piety being quite overthrown
What are the quotes with word convention?
Here are the quotes with the word convention in them
- This is the first convention of the space age - where a candidate can promise the moon and mean it. — David Brinkley
- It's funny because 'The Book of Mormon' is 'The Book of Mormon' now. When I was doing it at the very beginning, and I was a part of it for four years and always believed in it, I never really knew if it was going to be more than a convention for 'South Park' fans. — Josh Gad
- Attending that Convention and talking with those people and many others convinced me that I should become a blogger in my efforts to reform the government and uphold the integrity of the Constitution and the laws made in furtherance thereof. — John Jay Hooker
- A kid in an abusive home has far fewer rights than any POW. There is no Geneva Convention for kids. — Andrew Vachss