Hatch meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Hatch.
- (verb) : sit on (eggs)
- (verb) : devise or invent
- (noun) : shading consisting of multiple crossing lines
- (noun) : a movable barrier covering a hatchway
- (noun) : the production of young from an egg
- (verb) : emerge from the eggs
- (noun) : a sloping rear car door that is lifted to open
- (verb) : draw, cut, or engrave lines, usually parallel, on metal, wood, or paper
- (verb) : inlay with narrow strips or lines of a different substance such as gold or silver, for the purpose of decorating
More words related to the meanings of Hatch
More words from Urdu related to Hatch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hatch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کھرنادھنناترتیب کرنابشیش کرناصادر ہوناالگ کرناوکٹاستخراج کرناپسندیدہسلائ کرناظاہر کرناسواآواز نکالنابیچناچُھڑانااقتباسہجومطمطراقرخصت کرناشماردرست کرناکناری لگانانکالنانکاسٹپکانادر بدر کرناشائع کرنامسترد کرنااجاگر کرناگیرنامنتخبمعلوم کرنانچوڑناغولٹانکے لگاناپروسنااشاعتنظر کے سامنے پیش کَرناپالنا پوسناسونٹے سے خبر لیناجگہ سر رکھنابہت کرناجاری ہوناپھینکنادَروازَہانڈیلناپسند کرناہٹا دینامنکشف کرناما سوا ...
Idiom with the word Hatch in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Hatch
What are the meanings of Hatch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hatch in Urdu are نکالنا - nikalna, چھوٹا دروازہ - chhota dar waazah, نسل بڑھانا - nasl barhaana, سینا - senna and نسل کشی کرنا - nasl kashi karna. To understand how would you translate the word Hatch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hatch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hatch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hatch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hatch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hatch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hatch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hatch?
Meanings of hatch are نکالنا - nikalna, چھوٹا دروازہ - chhota dar waazah, نسل بڑھانا - nasl barhaana, سینا - senna and نسل کشی کرنا - nasl kashi karna
Whats the definition of hatch?
Definition of the hatch are
- sit on (eggs)
- devise or invent
- shading consisting of multiple crossing lines
- a movable barrier covering a hatchway
- the production of young from an egg
- emerge from the eggs
- a sloping rear car door that is lifted to open
- draw, cut, or engrave lines, usually parallel, on metal, wood, or paper
- inlay with narrow strips or lines of a different substance such as gold or silver, for the purpose of decorating
What is the synonym of hatch?
Synonym of word hatch are extruct, discover, remove, broach, extracting, discard, publish, exserting, bring out, oust
What are the idioms with the word hatch?
Here are the idioms with the word hatch in them.
- Every bird must hatch her own egg
What are the idioms related to hatch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hatch.
- All wish to know but no one to pay the fee
- Fetch off
- Give forth
- Give it to one
- He pardons the ravens but storms at the doves
What are the quotes with word hatch?
Here is the quote with the word hatch in them
- I'm a car fanatic and each morning I wake up with a smile on my face, whether I'm commentating on the Formula One or at Silver Hatch racetrack in Roary the Racing Car. — Murray Walker