Surely meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Surely.
- (adverb) : definitely or positively ( sure' is sometimes used informally for surely')
I am firmly of the opinion that women who make a lot of effort to hang onto their looks in middle age (unless they are beauties, entertainers or prostitutes) are rather sad, as one should surely have something more substantial to recommend one by this time, such as kindness or cleverness.
That feeds anger, and I mean when we went and at last thank heavens got towards peace in Northern Ireland we went for justice within Northern Ireland as well as using security well, as well as a political settlement, but surely that is the lesson.
More words from Urdu related to Surely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Surely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خاصہدر حقیقتالبتہکچی شرابپائخانہفرضیحقیقت میںمحضپھپھوندی لگنالازمناگزیرسرتاپاٹھیکبیشکہوگامقصدفی الواقعنپٹپھپھوندی لگانالازمیواجبتماماًبرحقیقیناًبنے گاپورابل وثوقضروراُوسنااوشدرکارکلیہ تاًبلا قید یا شرطبالضرورچاہئےنہایتپسمطلقانہشیرہٴ انگوران اپائےمطلوبہسچمطلقاہمیت سےٹٹیخالصفل حقیقتاَوشیےپڑیگاجائے ضرور ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Surely
What are the meanings of Surely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Surely in Urdu are ضرور - zaruur and یقیناً - yaqiinan. To understand how would you translate the word Surely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Surely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Surely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Surely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Surely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Surely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Surely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by surely?
Meanings of surely are ضرور - zaruur and یقیناً - yaqiinan
Whats the definition of surely?
Definition of the surely are
- definitely or positively ( sure' is sometimes used informally for surely')
What is the synonym of surely?
Synonym of word surely are necessary, must, importantly, certainly, verily, undeniably, quite, indeed, forsooth, definitely
What are the idioms related to surely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word surely.
- As sure as a gun
- Really and truly
- Without fail
- As sure as a gun
- By no means
What are the quotes with word surely?
Here are the quotes with the word surely in them
- I am firmly of the opinion that women who make a lot of effort to hang onto their looks in middle age (unless they are beauties, entertainers or prostitutes) are rather sad, as one should surely have something more substantial to recommend one by this time, such as kindness or cleverness. — Julie Burchill
- Postmodernism surely requires an even greater grasp of symbolism, as it's increasingly an art of gesture alone. — Andrew Eldritch
- That feeds anger, and I mean when we went and at last thank heavens got towards peace in Northern Ireland we went for justice within Northern Ireland as well as using security well, as well as a political settlement, but surely that is the lesson. — Clare Short
- So long as the system of competition in the production and exchange of the means of life goes on, the degradation of the arts will go on and if that system is to last for ever, then art is doomed, and will surely die that is to say, civilization will die. — William Morris