Quite meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Quite.
- (adverb) : to the greatest extent; completely
- (adverb) : to a degree (not used with a negative)
- (adverb) : of an unusually noticeable or exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative)
- (adverb) : actually or truly or to an extreme
'Bombing Afghanistan back into the Stone Age' was quite a favourite headline for some wobbly liberals. The slogan does all the work. But an instant's thought shows that Afghanistan is being, if anything, bombed out of the Stone Age.
More words related to the meanings of Quite
More words from Urdu related to Quite
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Quite meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مکملپختہمجردامیرانہقائم رہناڈھیر کرناآخری نقطہبَڑھيازیبافعالیدیسیبلکہچھورموجود رہناکیولنردوکھیاز بستَکمِيل يافتَہکھلا کھلاڈھور ڈنگربہ درشتیسموچاطقتوریقیناًحقعفیفہسپہ سالارشدیدضرورالجھننشیببھیبے ملاوٹرنگ ڈھنگسرحدسالَماصلمقدسصحیحنیستیمکمل طور پرنُمائشپن گھٹسبکدوشجِس سے نبٹنا مُشکل ہوآخریتیکھاقطر کی سمت میںغایت درجےتاب ...
Idiom with the word Quite in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Quite
What are the meanings of Quite in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Quite in Urdu are سراسر - sara sar, خالص - khaalis, پورا - puura, بالکل - bilkul, یقیناً - yaqiinan, تمام - tamaam, محض - maehz, نہایت - nihaayat, کاملاً - kaamilan, نرا - nira, تماماً - tamaaman, خوب - khuub, خاصہ - khaasah, تنت - Tanat and نپٹ - Nipat. To understand how would you translate the word Quite in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Quite or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quite synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quite. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quite in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quite in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quite with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by quite?
Meanings of quite are سراسر - sara sar, خالص - khaalis, پورا - puura, بالکل - bilkul, یقیناً - yaqiinan, تمام - tamaam, محض - maehz, نہایت - nihaayat, کاملاً - kaamilan, نرا - nira, تماماً - tamaaman, خوب - khuub, خاصہ - khaasah, تنت - Tanat and نپٹ - Nipat
Whats the definition of quite?
Definition of the quite are
- to the greatest extent; completely
- to a degree (not used with a negative)
- of an unusually noticeable or exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative)
- actually or truly or to an extreme
What is the synonym of quite?
Synonym of word quite are sheerly, pured, undivided, utterness, indeed, entire, ty all, solely, fine, thorough
What are the idioms with the word quite?
Here are the idioms with the word quite in them.
- All men now worship gold piety being quite overthrown
What are the idioms related to quite?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word quite.
- Through and through
- A mere scholar at court is an ass among apes
- As deaf as a block
- Good money
- Medlers are never good till they be rotten
What are the quotes with word quite?
Here are the quotes with the word quite in them
- No woman should ever be quite accurate about her age. It looks so calculating. — Oscar Wilde
- 'Bombing Afghanistan back into the Stone Age' was quite a favourite headline for some wobbly liberals. The slogan does all the work. But an instant's thought shows that Afghanistan is being, if anything, bombed out of the Stone Age. — Christopher Hitchens
- Age gives you a great sense of proportion. You can be very hard on yourself when you're younger but now I just think 'well everybody's absolutely mad and I'm doing quite well'. — Steven Morrissey
- I was a mixture of being incredibly old for my age and incredibly backwards. I was born quite old, but then I stopped growing. I lived with my mum and dad till I was 30. — Helena Bonham Carter