Faded meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Faded.
- (adjective satellite) : having lost freshness or brilliance of color
- (adjective satellite) : reduced in strength
The first pages of memory are like the old family Bible. The first leaves are wholly faded and somewhat soiled with handling. But, when we turn further, and come to the chapters where Adam and Eve were banished from Paradise, then, all begins to grow clear and legible.
More words related to the meanings of Faded
More words from Urdu related to Faded
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Faded meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گستاخچتتاملگجاپھیکا پڑناخلیقجی چھوڑنادھيماخاصاتھمنانقیہمدھم کرنامدھمباڑہبلا چمکماندپژ مردہبے جانسیتل پاٹیمبہمتھامناپرا گندہپھیکااعتدال پر آناگھبرایا ہواکندمایوسکُند ذہنسفیدی مائلتبدیلبَد حَواس ہو جانامندامیانہضبط کرنازرد رودھندلاافراط سےروکناسفیدیکالازرد ہو جانامجذوبناسمجھڈھیلاپختہچٹائی یا بوریابچھانابے معنیمعتدلسیاہبے نور کرنامائدمنڈا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Faded
What are the meanings of Faded in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Faded in Urdu are ماند - maand, مدھم - maddham, بے رنگ - bey rang and فق - faq. To understand how would you translate the word Faded in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Faded or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Faded synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Faded. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Faded in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Faded in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Faded with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by faded?
Meanings of faded are ماند - maand, مدھم - maddham, بے رنگ - bey rang and فق - faq
Whats the definition of faded?
Definition of the faded are
- having lost freshness or brilliance of color
- reduced in strength
What is the synonym of faded?
Synonym of word faded are den mother, dimmish, dingy, vague, dimmers, colourless, pale, dimmer, bleak, obtuse
What are the idioms related to faded?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word faded.
- Black will take no other hue
- Do not be deceived by outward appearance
- Electric blue
- Never carry two faces under one hood
- One pot sets another boiling
What are the quotes with word faded?
Here are the quotes with the word faded in them
- 'Tis the last rose of summer Left blooming alone All her lovely companions Are faded and gone. — Thomas More
- The flowers anew, returning seasons bring but beauty faded has no second spring. — Ambrose Philips
- The first pages of memory are like the old family Bible. The first leaves are wholly faded and somewhat soiled with handling. But, when we turn further, and come to the chapters where Adam and Eve were banished from Paradise, then, all begins to grow clear and legible. — Max Muller
- Before the flowers of friendship faded friendship faded. — Gertrude Stein