Up to meanings in Urdu
Up to Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Up to.
- (adjective satellite) : having the requisite qualities for
- (adjective satellite) : busy or occupied with
More words related to the meanings of Up to
More words from Urdu related to Up to
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Up to meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سادہ لوحدرُستلگاتارکیول وہیاُس وقت یا جس وقتآئے دنموافقجتکمساوی القوتریجھنااتنا ہیالٹامتصلپہلو بہ پہلواچاٹمترادفپیوستہجائے ہموارہم وضعایک مول کادوسراثانیخلافنزدیکنشیب و فراز سے پاکدوسری جانباب سے پھرچورسمُستقیمبے چوکبعینہ وہیتکشریک مساویمطابقجوڑیبھاناپھربرودھیابھی ابھیکھلا کھلاساتھ ساتھچٹیل میدانغلہپٹا پٹچورس کرنابا قائدہہم قیمتوارجواببرعکس ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Up to
What are the meanings of Up to in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Up to in Urdu are برابر - baraabar, تا - taa, تک - tak and حتیٰ - hatta. To understand how would you translate the word Up to in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Up to or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Up to synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Up to. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Up to in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Up to in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Up to with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by up to?
Meanings of up to are برابر - baraabar, تا - taa, تک - tak and حتیٰ - hatta
Whats the definition of up to?
Definition of the up to are
- having the requisite qualities for
- busy or occupied with
What is the synonym of up to?
Synonym of word up to are ceaseless, level, epanthous, abreast, identical, levered, even, equals, equivalent, equalling
What are the idioms with the word up to?
Here are the idioms with the word up to in them.
- It's up to someone
What are the idioms related to up to?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word up to.
- In good years corn is hay in ill years straw is corn
- A good judge conceives quickly judges slowly
- Experience makes a ready man
- Faults of ignorance are excusable only when ignorance is so
- For a bad tongue the scissors
What are the quotes with word up to?
Here are the quotes with the word up to in them
- We are all geniuses up to the age of ten. — Aldous Huxley
- Middle age occurs when you are too young to take up golf and too old to rush up to the net. — Franklin P.Adams
- One keeps forgetting old age up to the very brink of the grave. — Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
- No, no, I was only funny on stage, really. I, I, think I was funny as a person toward my classmates when I was very young. You know, when I was a child, up to about the age of 12. — Rowan Atkinson