Tak - تک meanings in English
Tak - تک Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Tak - تک.
- (noun) : unstratified soil deposited by a glacier; consists of sand and clay and gravel and boulders mixed together
- (noun) : a strongbox for holding cash
- (noun) : a treasury for government funds
- (verb) : work land as by ploughing, harrowing, and manuring, in order to make it ready for cultivation
- (adjective satellite) : having the requisite qualities for
- (adjective satellite) : busy or occupied with
|I can apologize||میں معذرت کرستکا ہوں|
|We suffered from that||ہم اس کی وجہ سے تکلیف سہتے تھے|
More words related to the meanings of Tak - تک
More words from English related to Tak - تک
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tak - تک meanings in English in English.
abreastceaselesscontinuouscoequalequableequalequallyflat liketantamountadjoiningalikeconstantlycontinuallyequivalent evenidenticallevelnextoppositequitsstraightuniformup toequablyequalisedequalisersequalizedequalizersequalizesequalledequallingequalsleveredepanthouscornprojectileday's salegrainherdhirselrouttillmanufactureworklabouract upfunctioningwork upaworking ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tak - تک
What are the meanings of Tak - تک in English?
Meanings of the word Tak - تک in English are till, up to, until, unto and untooth. To understand how would you translate the word Tak - تک in English, you can take help from words closely related to Tak - تک or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tak - تک synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tak - تک. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tak - تک in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tak - تک in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tak - تک with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tak?
Meanings of tak are till, up to, until, unto and untooth
Whats the definition of tak?
Definition of the tak are
- unstratified soil deposited by a glacier; consists of sand and clay and gravel and boulders mixed together
- a strongbox for holding cash
- a treasury for government funds
- work land as by ploughing, harrowing, and manuring, in order to make it ready for cultivation
- having the requisite qualities for
- busy or occupied with
What is the synonym of tak?
Synonym of word tak are غلہ, کام کرنا, جب تک, اُس وقت تک, قبل یا پہلے, اُس وقت یا جس وقت, حتیٰ, تک, کاشت کاری کرنا, گلّمشین
What are the idioms related to tak?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tak.
- Do unto others what you wish them to do unto you
- Go in unto
- A blot is no blot until it be hit
- Until and unless
- Until further orders
How to use tak in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use tak in a sentence.
- I can apologize — میں معذرت کرستکا ہوں
- We suffered from that — ہم اس کی وجہ سے تکلیف سہتے تھے