Tragedy meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Tragedy.
- (noun) : an event resulting in great loss and misfortune
- (noun) : drama in which the protagonist is overcome by some superior force or circumstance; excites terror or pity
More words related to the meanings of Tragedy
More words from Urdu related to Tragedy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tragedy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نقدنقطہ لگاناقصہبدنصیبیفرصتنادرالظہوراٹکلاحتمال وقوعپھیرعلتجاحادثہفوری رقم ملناغلط مہماحوالپھوٹی تقدیرتقریب ہوناقہربے سلسلہسانہنحوستسببسماچارصورتداغحالتواقعہالٹا زمانہوقتماجراذرہہلاکتبدبختیتقریبمظہرغضبناگہانیچکرابتلاسبب یا کارن ہونااتفاقسرگزشتایک چھوٹا سا نشانکیفیتبدقسمتیہونیاعجوبہ صورتاٹکل پچوامکانجوکھوں ...
What are the meanings of Tragedy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tragedy in Urdu are حادثہ - haadisah, المیہ - almiyah and سانحہ - saanihah. To understand how would you translate the word Tragedy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tragedy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tragedy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tragedy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tragedy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tragedy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tragedy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tragedy?
Meanings of tragedy are حادثہ - haadisah, المیہ - almiyah and سانحہ - saanihah
Whats the definition of tragedy?
Definition of the tragedy are
- an event resulting in great loss and misfortune
- drama in which the protagonist is overcome by some superior force or circumstance; excites terror or pity
What is the synonym of tragedy?
Synonym of word tragedy are contingency, accidentalness, case, accidentality, crashing, phenomenon, occurrence, misventure, almehs, misfortune
What are the quotes with word tragedy?
Here are the quotes with the word tragedy in them
- Everybody knows about Pearl Harbor. The thing that really fascinated me is that through this tragedy there was this amazing American heroism. — Michael Bay
- Great tragedy has come to us, and we are meeting it with the best that is in our country, with courage and concern for others because this is America. This is who we are. — George W.Bush
- One of the greatest things drama can do, at it's best, is to redefine the words we use every day such as love, home, family, loyalty and envy. Tragedy need not be a downer. — Ben Kingsley
- Every human being on this earth is born with a tragedy, and it isn't original sin. He's born with the tragedy that he has to grow up... a lot of people don't have the courage to do it. — Helen Hayes