Disaster meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Disaster.
- (noun) : a state of extreme (usually irremediable) ruin and misfortune
- (noun) : an event resulting in great loss and misfortune
- (noun) : an act that has disastrous consequences
I jetset around and play these songs and get to hang with some pretty amazing people, then I go home to a really great farm, though actually it's a disaster area of a farm at the moment. But it's certainly a blast. I wouldn't trade lives with anyone right now.
Mickey Mouse popped out of my mind onto a drawing pad 20 years ago on a train ride from Manhattan to Hollywood at a time when business fortunes of my brother Roy and myself were at lowest ebb and disaster seemed right around the corner.
More words related to the meanings of Disaster
More words from Urdu related to Disaster
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Disaster meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
وعدہ کرناجھنجھٹموقعہفضول استعمال کرنااذیتصبرناسازگارگھٹنناسازبلائے نا گہانیپیچ و خمگردش تقدیرمشکلتوڑ پھوڑحیرانغباراتفاقشِکار خوریپھانسیشریردلوں کی شامتخرچ کرناحزنصفائکھسنافلاکتگھمسانشبہ قتلدباؤبَرطانوی بولی گھاسفوری رقم ملناحرجشامتمضراتانتقالپریشانیشفقادھورا فہمحال زارتوچناشاخسانہبرائیپھوٹی تقدیرپھینکناقہربرباد کرنادھمکی دینازشتبہانہ ہوناتہہ ...
Idiom with the word Disaster in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Disaster
What are the meanings of Disaster in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Disaster in Urdu are ہلاکت - halaakat, تباہی - tabaahi, مصیبت - musiibat, حادثہ - haadisah and آفت - aafat. To understand how would you translate the word Disaster in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Disaster or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Disaster synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Disaster. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Disaster in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Disaster in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Disaster with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by disaster?
Meanings of disaster are ہلاکت - halaakat, تباہی - tabaahi, مصیبت - musiibat, حادثہ - haadisah and آفت - aafat
Whats the definition of disaster?
Definition of the disaster are
- a state of extreme (usually irremediable) ruin and misfortune
- an event resulting in great loss and misfortune
- an act that has disastrous consequences
What is the synonym of disaster?
Synonym of word disaster are annihilation, destructibleness, pinch, miserablness, occurence, disownment, evil, homicide, destrie, mishap
What are the idioms with the word disaster?
Here are the idioms with the word disaster in them.
- It is somewhat of a disaster to live near a bad neighbour
What are the idioms related to disaster?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word disaster.
- He that seeketh trouble never misses of it
- To get out of one mine to get into another
- Dogs of war
- Each man makes his own shipwreck
- Evil gains are so ruin
What are the quotes with word disaster?
Here are the quotes with the word disaster in them
- I jetset around and play these songs and get to hang with some pretty amazing people, then I go home to a really great farm, though actually it's a disaster area of a farm at the moment. But it's certainly a blast. I wouldn't trade lives with anyone right now. — Brad Paisley
- My heart is so light that it's amazing. I get to play all this grief, all this loss, all this disaster and chaos. It's hysterically funny. I am very light. — Linda Hamilton
- Mickey Mouse popped out of my mind onto a drawing pad 20 years ago on a train ride from Manhattan to Hollywood at a time when business fortunes of my brother Roy and myself were at lowest ebb and disaster seemed right around the corner. — Walt Disney
- There are no greater treasures than the highest human qualities such as compassion, courage and hope. Not even tragic accident or disaster can destroy such treasures of the heart. — Daisaku Ikeda