Occasion meanings in Urdu
Occasion meanings in Urdu are وقت, باری, تقریب ہونا, بہانہ ہونا, واقعہ, فرصت, ہونی, مقام, تقریب, باعث, سبب, حادثہ, جا, ماجرا, موقعہ, بار, دفعہ, سبب یا کارن ہونا, علت, موجب Occasion in Urdu. More meanings of occasion, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Occasion.
- (noun) : a vaguely specified social event
- (noun) : an event that occurs at a critical time
- (noun) : reason
- (noun) : an opportunity to do something
- (noun) : the time of a particular event
- (verb) : give occasion to
Receiving the Newcombe Medal for a third year in a row is an amazing honour. The Newcombe Medal is a great occasion for the Australian tennis community to come together and celebrate our sport, recognise people's achievements and contributions to Australian tennis.
More words related to the meanings of Occasion
More words from Urdu related to Occasion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Occasion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Occasion in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Occasion
What are the meanings of Occasion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Occasion in Urdu are فرصت - fursat, ماجرا - maajra, موجب - muujib, علت - illat, واقعہ - waqaae, حادثہ - haadisah, مقام - maqaam, بار - baar, باری - baari, سبب - sabab, وقت - waqt, جا - jaa, تقریب - taqriib, موقعہ - mauqah, ہونی - honi, باعث - baais and دفعہ - dafah. To understand how would you translate the word Occasion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Occasion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Occasion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Occasion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Occasion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Occasion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Occasion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by occasion?
Meanings of occasion are فرصت - fursat, ماجرا - maajra, موجب - muujib, علت - illat, واقعہ - waqaae, حادثہ - haadisah, مقام - maqaam, بار - baar, باری - baari, سبب - sabab, وقت - waqt, جا - jaa, تقریب - taqriib, موقعہ - mauqah, ہونی - honi, باعث - baais and دفعہ - dafah
Whats the definition of occasion?
Definition of the occasion are
- a vaguely specified social event
- an event that occurs at a critical time
- an opportunity to do something
- the time of a particular event
- give occasion to
What is the synonym of occasion?
Synonym of word occasion are opportunity, affair, demiurge, disease, occurrence, misfortune, halt, chance, shot, relationship
What are the idioms with the word occasion?
Here are the idioms with the word occasion in them.
- To take occasion by the forelock
What are the idioms related to occasion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word occasion.
- Turn about
- He hath no leisure that useth it not
- Best is cheapest
- Cheep things are rotten
- You should not make the evil fortune of another your pleasure
What are the quotes with word occasion?
Here are the quotes with the word occasion in them
- Receiving the Newcombe Medal for a third year in a row is an amazing honour. The Newcombe Medal is a great occasion for the Australian tennis community to come together and celebrate our sport, recognise people's achievements and contributions to Australian tennis. — Samantha Stosur
- Us investigators who went out into the field were faced on occasion with a lot of anger, by people saying why has it taken you five or six year to come and see me? — Tony Greig
- Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. — Plautus
- Writing fiction is for me a fraught business, an occasion of daily dread for at least the first half of the novel, and sometimes all the way through. The work process is totally different from writing nonfiction. You have to sit down every day and make it up. — Joan Didion