Outrageous meanings in Urdu
Outrageous meanings in Urdu are آبرو ریز, ظالمانہ, ژیان, وحشیانہ, غیرمعمولی, سخت, پر طیش, بلوے کا, فساد انگیز, نہایت زبوں, قہرناک, غضبناک, غضب آلود, جابرانہ, بے شرمی کا, شرمناک, اجیرن, شدید, فتنہ پرداز, تند Outrageous in Urdu. More meanings of outrageous, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Outrageous.
- (adjective satellite) : grossly offensive to decency or morality; causing horror
- (adjective satellite) : greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation
On banks, I make no apology for attacking spivs and gamblers who did more harm to the British economy than Bob Crow could achieve in his wildest Trotskyite fantasies, while paying themselves outrageous bonuses underwritten by the taxpayer. There is much public anger about banks and it is well deserved.
More words related to the meanings of Outrageous
More words from Urdu related to Outrageous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Outrageous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
محرابماتم کرناغلطزور دارمصرسینگ جیساحیوانیکرختپرتاثیرخشمگیںتُرش روچببھتی ہوئمعیوبوسواسقوینا مَوافِقریل پیلتندی سےبے ہودہبے حرمتیسنگ دلتاکیدیاوچھابھرمار کرنابے پناہشوقینپرپیچکارگروزن دارسنجیدہدشوارتھکا دینے والاکڑا ہوناخوفناکروزگار نیابگڑاگرممریضپرمشقتمضرموجضابطخلاف ورذی کرنے والاغصے میں بھرا ہواخُونخَوارفحشسخت مزاجموجب رسوائیسفّاک ...
Idiom with the word Outrageous in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Outrageous
What are the meanings of Outrageous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Outrageous in Urdu are سخت - sakht, شدید - shadiid, شرمناک - sharm naak, وحشیانہ - waeh shiyaanah, آبرو ریز - aabru reyz, تند - tund, اجیرن - ajiiran, ژیان - ziyaan, ظالمانہ - zaalimaanah, غیرمعمولی - Ghair mamooli, غضبناک - Ghazabnaak, جابرانہ - jaabiraanah, بے شرمی کا and فتنہ پرداز - fitnah pardaaz. To understand how would you translate the word Outrageous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Outrageous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Outrageous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Outrageous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Outrageous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Outrageous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Outrageous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by outrageous?
Meanings of outrageous are سخت - sakht, شدید - shadiid, شرمناک - sharm naak, وحشیانہ - waeh shiyaanah, آبرو ریز - aabru reyz, تند - tund, اجیرن - ajiiran, ژیان - ziyaan, ظالمانہ - zaalimaanah, غیرمعمولی - Ghair mamooli, غضبناک - Ghazabnaak, جابرانہ - jaabiraanah, بے شرمی کا and فتنہ پرداز - fitnah pardaaz
Whats the definition of outrageous?
Definition of the outrageous are
- grossly offensive to decency or morality; causing horror
- greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation
What is the synonym of outrageous?
Synonym of word outrageous are stiff, stupeous, scrumpy, terrific, roisterous, tightened, inclement, barbaric, fructuous, vitally
What are the idioms with the word outrageous?
Here are the idioms with the word outrageous in them.
- It is a sweet sorrow to bury an outrageous wife
What are the idioms related to outrageous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word outrageous.
- Throw a fit
- Never shirk the hardest work
- One good word can warm three winter months
- Hard measures
- Raw deal
What are the quotes with word outrageous?
Here are the quotes with the word outrageous in them
- Old age is an excellent time for outrage. My goal is to say or do at least one outrageous thing every week. — Louis Kronenberger
- On banks, I make no apology for attacking spivs and gamblers who did more harm to the British economy than Bob Crow could achieve in his wildest Trotskyite fantasies, while paying themselves outrageous bonuses underwritten by the taxpayer. There is much public anger about banks and it is well deserved. — Vince Cable
- I think people should be angry at things that are worthy of anger. Injustice is outrageous and deserves outrage. — Chris Hayes
- I'm sure I am impatient sometimes. I sure do get angry sometimes. I think it's outrageous how hard it is to get this country to feed its children and to take care of its children, to give them a decent education. — Marian Wright Edelman