Wear meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Wear.
- (noun) : a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- (verb) : last and be usable
- (verb) : put clothing on one's body
- (verb) : have on one's person
- (verb) : exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- (verb) : be dressed in
- (noun) : the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment
- (noun) : impairment resulting from long use
- (verb) : have or show an appearance of
- (verb) : deteriorate through use or stress
- (verb) : have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality
|I can wear it||میں یہ پہن سکتا ہوں|
More words from Urdu related to Wear
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wear meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رختپوششصف بند ہونابرتن بھانڈااسلوبراس آناڈھانکناقطار میں ہونابد رو پوداتیللِباس کی تَرتیبلگناپہننے کے کپڑےلباس پہناناغلافپہناناگیرالبادہمناسب ہوناانگرکھاصف بندی کرنالپٹنامالشکلگزارشبسترپہنناہتھیار سے لیس ہوناجامہآلات و اوزارچغہدرخواست کرناملبوس ہوناقطار باندھنالپیٹناساز و ساماندستورفریادکپڑے پہنانالباس کا فیشنزیب تن کرنابھیساندازباگاپہنچناقبضے میں آ جانادوا لگاناملفوف کرناہنڈیا ڈوئیبانا ...
Idioms with the word Wear in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Wear
What are the meanings of Wear in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wear in Urdu are پہننا - paehnna, پوشاک - poshaak and اوڑھنا - orhna. To understand how would you translate the word Wear in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wear or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wear synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wear. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wear in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wear in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wear with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wear?
Meanings of wear are پہننا - paehnna, پوشاک - poshaak and اوڑھنا - orhna
Whats the definition of wear?
Definition of the wear are
- a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- last and be usable
- put clothing on one's body
- have on one's person
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- be dressed in
- the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment
- impairment resulting from long use
- have or show an appearance of
- deteriorate through use or stress
- have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality
What is the synonym of wear?
Synonym of word wear are dress, guise, don, getup, garment, clothe, garb, clotured, dressing, cloaks
What are the idioms with the word wear?
Here are the idioms with the word wear in them.
- All are not maidens that wear fair hair
- Better wear out than rust out
- Old age and the wear of time teach many things
- To wear a principle in one heart
- To wear a principle in ones heart
What are the idioms related to wear?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wear.
- A good name is the best decoration
- Have on
- It is the coat that makes the gentleman
- Throw on
What are the quotes with word wear?
Here are the quotes with the word wear in them
- It's the kind of clothes that mothers and daughters can wear, in terms of concept... It's not about age. It's about taste, and it's about lifestyle. I believe women of all ages can wear anything. — Ralph Lauren
- I hate the idea that you shouldn't wear something just because you're a certain age. — Miuccia Prada
- I wear clothes that most people in the Midwest would probably deem inappropriate at my age. And I rock a bikini all summer long. I know that it's not normal, but I just don't care. I live once. — Liz Phair
- Sometimes, when I'm alone, I put on six inch heels and wear nothing else and dance around in front of the mirror and do my little stripper dance. — Tori Spelling
How to use wear in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use wear in a sentence.
- I can wear it — میں یہ پہن سکتا ہوں