Weed meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Weed.
- (noun) : street names for marijuana
- (noun) : a black band worn by a man (on the arm or hat) as a sign of mourning
- (noun) : any plant that crowds out cultivated plants
- (verb) : clear of weeds
I heard on public radio recently, there's a thing called Weed Dating. Singles get together in a garden and weed and then they take turns, they keep matching up with other people. Two people will weed down one row and switch over with two other people. It's in Vermont. I don't think I'd be very good at Weed Dating.
More words related to the meanings of Weed
More words from Urdu related to Weed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Weed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خلعتپہناناگیئرپیرایہدر خواسترختصف بندی کرناگارمنٹساسبابصورتخوش کرناtrumpet fast arrayed. Each horsemanنازل ہوناتوشہ خانہپہناوادندانے دار پہیّوں کا جوڑعباکپڑےحشملباس کی وضع قطعقطار باندھناگراریریتپڑناترتیبصدریکپڑوں کی الماریوضعگھوڑا جوتناقبالباسگزارش کرناخاص لباسدوا لگانااٹالاڈھنگسوٹصف آرا کرناعطا ہونالباس پہناناہتھیار سے لیس ہوناہئیتساختجببہپوشاکبخشناپوششکپڑے پہننابرتن بھانڈااسلوب ...
Idiom with the word Weed in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Weed
What are the meanings of Weed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Weed in Urdu are لباس - lebaas and پوشاک - poshaak. To understand how would you translate the word Weed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Weed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Weed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Weed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Weed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Weed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Weed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by weed?
Meanings of weed are لباس - lebaas and پوشاک - poshaak
Whats the definition of weed?
Definition of the weed are
- street names for marijuana
- a black band worn by a man (on the arm or hat) as a sign of mourning
- any plant that crowds out cultivated plants
- clear of weeds
What is the synonym of weed?
Synonym of word weed are garments, robe, raiment, garmenting, guise, attirings, garment, attirement, getup, garb
What are the idioms with the word weed?
Here are the idioms with the word weed in them.
- One ill weed mars a whole pot of pottage
What are the idioms related to weed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word weed.
- Folly grows without watering
- A good name is the best decoration
- Grass grows not on the highway
- It is the coat that makes the gentleman
- Your wits have gone a wool gathering
What are the quotes with word weed?
Here are the quotes with the word weed in them
- Plant and your spouse plants with you weed and you weed alone. — Jean Jacques Rousseau
- Once you go inside and weed through the muck, you will find the real beauty, the truth about yourself. — Lindsay Wagner
- I heard on public radio recently, there's a thing called Weed Dating. Singles get together in a garden and weed and then they take turns, they keep matching up with other people. Two people will weed down one row and switch over with two other people. It's in Vermont. I don't think I'd be very good at Weed Dating. — Roy Blount, Jr.
- I grew up like a neglected weed - ignorant of liberty, having no experience of it. — Harriet Tubman