Tarseel - تَرسیل meanings in English
Tarseel - تَرسیل Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Tarseel - تَرسیل.
- (noun) : shopping at a market
- (noun) : the commercial processes involved in promoting and selling and distributing a product or service
- (noun) : the exchange of goods for an agreed sum of money
- (noun) : the act of sending a message; causing a message to be transmitted
- (noun) : the gears that transmit power from an automobile engine via the driveshaft to the live axle
- (noun) : communication by means of transmitted signals
- (noun) : the fraction of radiant energy that passes through a substance
- (noun) : an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
More words related to the meanings of Tarseel - تَرسیل
More words from English related to Tarseel - تَرسیل
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tarseel - تَرسیل meanings in English in English.
commoditycrazinessdistractionerotomaniaidiocylunacymadnessnegotiationphrenitistransactionvendiblewarebargainingcrazedealfrenzygive and takegoodsgroceriesinsanitymaniamarketingmelancholynympholepsipurchasestradetraffictruckwackinesscommunicationconsignmentdespatchforwardingsendingtransmissionremitmenttransmittancetransmutationdeliveriesshipmentstarsealtarsalebusinessshoppingsignature
What are the meanings of Tarseel - تَرسیل in English?
Meanings of the word Tarseel - تَرسیل in English are marketing and transmission. To understand how would you translate the word Tarseel - تَرسیل in English, you can take help from words closely related to Tarseel - تَرسیل or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tarseel - تَرسیل synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tarseel - تَرسیل. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tarseel - تَرسیل in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tarseel - تَرسیل in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tarseel - تَرسیل with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by تَرسیل?
Meanings of تَرسیل are marketing and transmission
Whats the definition of تَرسیل?
Definition of the تَرسیل are
- shopping at a market
- the commercial processes involved in promoting and selling and distributing a product or service
- the exchange of goods for an agreed sum of money
- the act of sending a message; causing a message to be transmitted
- the gears that transmit power from an automobile engine via the driveshaft to the live axle
- communication by means of transmitted signals
- the fraction of radiant energy that passes through a substance
- an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
What is the synonym of تَرسیل?
Synonym of word تَرسیل are سودا, مَنڈی میں کاروبار, مَنڈی میں تِجارت, خَرید و فَروخت, ذَخیرہ اندوزی, تَرسیل, بازار کاری, خرید و فروخت, ترسیل, تَرسیل کا عمَل