Negotiation meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Negotiation.
- (noun) : a discussion intended to produce an agreement
- (noun) : the activity or business of negotiating an agreement; coming to terms
More and more couples are having this negotiation or discussion, but I'm still amazed at the number who aren't and where the cultural norm sort of kicks in and they just assume that mom's got to be the one who stays home, not dad.
More words related to the meanings of Negotiation
More words from Urdu related to Negotiation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Negotiation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نربلتامانیاجھونپڑیبال ڈالناتَرسیلپرچونجھگڑاپالامعترض ہوناماجراجِنسجنُونمیل ملاپسنکافسردہخبطاہم ہوناچھکڑاحجتگفت و شنیدفروختنیخرید و فروختسات پانچ کرناقدم اٹھانابات چیتبودگائیمسئلہگھرحالت دیوانگیسرسامجنون حورجھگڑناکاروائیتجارتی ادارہزيرِِ بحث لاناجھڑپسوداکبیدگیسنگتجنوںدل گیرپاگل پنمعاملہمبادلہ کرناحیص بیصنزاع لفظیسامانسودا گریبے کلیجوش ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Negotiation
What are the meanings of Negotiation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Negotiation in Urdu are گفت و شنید - guft o shuniid, سودا - sauda, معاملہ - moamalah, خرید و فروخت - khariid o farokht and مذاکرہ - mazaakrah. To understand how would you translate the word Negotiation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Negotiation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Negotiation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Negotiation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Negotiation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Negotiation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Negotiation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by negotiation?
Meanings of negotiation are گفت و شنید - guft o shuniid, سودا - sauda, معاملہ - moamalah, خرید و فروخت - khariid o farokht and مذاکرہ - mazaakrah
Whats the definition of negotiation?
Definition of the negotiation are
- a discussion intended to produce an agreement
- the activity or business of negotiating an agreement; coming to terms
What is the synonym of negotiation?
Synonym of word negotiation are negotiosity, distraction, mattering, insanity, negotiatory, craziness, matterful, groceries, negotiated, commodity
What are the idioms related to negotiation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word negotiation.
- Liquor laws
- Every wrong is avenged on earth
- Make every bargain clear and plain that none may afterwards complain
- Make every bargain clear and plain; that none may afterwards complain
- To be beloved is above all bargains
What are the quotes with word negotiation?
Here are the quotes with the word negotiation in them
- More and more couples are having this negotiation or discussion, but I'm still amazed at the number who aren't and where the cultural norm sort of kicks in and they just assume that mom's got to be the one who stays home, not dad. — James Levine
- I believe it's a real tedious hostage negotiation to have a marriage be what it is. — Brad Garrett
- You can only end a negotiation for peace if you begin it. — Benjamin Netanyahu