jii bhar - جی بھر meanings in English
jii bhar - جی بھر meanings in English is fill jii bhar - جی بھر in English. More meanings of jii bhar - جی بھر, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
jii bhar - جی بھر Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word jii bhar - جی بھر.
- (noun) : any material that fills a space or container
- (verb) : occupy the whole of
- (verb) : fill to satisfaction
- (verb) : assume, as of positions or roles
- (noun) : a quantity sufficient to satisfy
- (verb) : plug with a substance
- (verb) : become full
- (verb) : eat until one is sated
- (verb) : appoint someone to (a position or a job)
- (verb) : fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction
- (verb) : make full, also in a metaphorical sense
More words from English related to jii bhar - جی بھر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word jii bhar - جی بھر meanings in English in English.
congestcramcramsdaubdrabbleembaleimbrueimplementtaintwaterchargefillinfuseknock uppaytrigcloggingfill infillefulguratingfillingsfillipingfulcratefullingupfillupfillingempaleencircleenvirongirdlehoopimmureimpenimpoundbesiegeblockblockadeclipcompasscomprehendencloseenfoldfencehedgeincludeinvestmantleobsessoccupysurround ...
Idioms with the word jii bhar - جی بھر in it
Idioms related to the meaning of jii bhar - جی بھر
What are the meanings of jii bhar - جی بھر in English?
Meanings of the word jii bhar - جی بھر in English is fill. To understand how would you translate the word jii bhar - جی بھر in English, you can take help from words closely related to jii bhar - جی بھر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered jii bhar - جی بھر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word jii bhar - جی بھر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use jii bhar - جی بھر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say jii bhar - جی بھر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of jii bhar - جی بھر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by جی بھر?
Meaning of جی بھر is fill
Whats the definition of جی بھر?
Definition of the جی بھر are
- any material that fills a space or container
- occupy the whole of
- fill to satisfaction
- assume, as of positions or roles
- a quantity sufficient to satisfy
- plug with a substance
- become full
- eat until one is sated
- appoint someone to (a position or a job)
- fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction
- make full, also in a metaphorical sense
What is the synonym of جی بھر?
Synonym of word جی بھر are بھرنا, گھیرنا, پاٹنا, پلانا, سمانا, جی بھر
What are the idioms with the word جی بھر?
Here are the idioms with the word جی بھر in them.
- A handful of good life is better than a bushful of learning
- An ounce of practice is worth a pound of preaching
- An ounce of wisdom is worth a pound of wit
- Better half an egg than an empty shell
- One grain of pepper is worth a cartload of hail
What are the idioms related to جی بھر?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word جی بھر.
- Goods words fill not a sack
- He fill his life time with deeds not with inactive words
- Many words will not fill the bushel
- To fill a page in history
- He fill his lifetime with deeds not with inactive words