shaare - شارع meanings in English
shaare - شارع Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word shaare - شارع.
- (noun) : a line or route along which something travels or moves
- (noun) : a way especially designed for a particular use
- (noun) : an established line of travel or access
- (noun) : a course of conduct
- (noun) : a maker of laws; someone who gives a code of laws
- (adjective) : relating to or involving the search for abstract universal principles
More words from English related to shaare - شارع
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word shaare - شارع meanings in English in English.
accessgangwaygateroutetrackventwaycoursecustomheadwayjourneymethodpathprogressroadroadmapwentappliancegatroadwayfaremannerwalkapproach pathestuarialexhausttowing pathestoppagesestopsestrangesestuariesfootwaylanewaypathicpathingroukwayedlegislativeconstituentlawmakerlegislatornomotheticlawmakerslegatorslegislateslegislatrixlegitimatistleguleian
Idioms related to the meaning of shaare - شارع
What are the meanings of shaare - شارع in English?
Meanings of the word shaare - شارع in English are path, lawgiver and nomothetic. To understand how would you translate the word shaare - شارع in English, you can take help from words closely related to shaare - شارع or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered shaare - شارع synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word shaare - شارع. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use shaare - شارع in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say shaare - شارع in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of shaare - شارع with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by شارع?
Meanings of شارع are path, lawgiver and nomothetic
Whats the definition of شارع?
Definition of the شارع are
- a line or route along which something travels or moves
- a way especially designed for a particular use
- an established line of travel or access
- a course of conduct
- a maker of laws; someone who gives a code of laws
- relating to or involving the search for abstract universal principles
What is the synonym of شارع?
Synonym of word شارع are راہ, راستہ, تنگ راستہ, ڈگر, شارع, قانون ساز, کلی یاتی
What are the idioms related to شارع?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word شارع.
- Do not deviate from the path of duty
- Do not leave the right path and you are safe
- He keeps the beaten path
- Let not the grass grow the path of friendship
- Path strewn with roses