muth - مٹھ meanings in English
muth - مٹھ Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word muth - مٹھ.
- (noun) : a round handle
- (noun) : a circular rounded projection or protuberance
- (noun) : an ornament in the shape of a ball on the hilt of a sword or dagger
- (noun) : any thickened enlargement
- (noun) : any of certain cathedrals and large churches; originally connected to a monastery
- (noun) : the residence of a religious community
- (noun) : the abode of a hermit
More words related to the meanings of muth - مٹھ
More words from English related to muth - مٹھ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word muth - مٹھ meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of muth - مٹھ in English?
Meanings of the word muth - مٹھ in English are knob, minster, monastery and hermitage. To understand how would you translate the word muth - مٹھ in English, you can take help from words closely related to muth - مٹھ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered muth - مٹھ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word muth - مٹھ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use muth - مٹھ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say muth - مٹھ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of muth - مٹھ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مٹھ?
Meanings of مٹھ are knob, minster, monastery and hermitage
Whats the definition of مٹھ?
Definition of the مٹھ are
- a round handle
- a circular rounded projection or protuberance
- an ornament in the shape of a ball on the hilt of a sword or dagger
- any thickened enlargement
- any of certain cathedrals and large churches; originally connected to a monastery
- the residence of a religious community
- the abode of a hermit
What is the synonym of مٹھ?
Synonym of word مٹھ are گانٹھ, گرہ, لٹو, کوئی چیز گول اور ابھرواں, گومڑی, موٹھ, مٹھ, گھنڈی, گمڑی, مٹھیا