Site meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Site.
- (noun) : physical position in relation to the surroundings
- (noun) : the piece of land on which something is located (or is to be located)
- (noun) : a computer connected to the internet that maintains a series of web pages on the World Wide Web
- (verb) : assign a location to
More words related to the meanings of Site
More words from Urdu related to Site
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Site meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Site
What are the meanings of Site in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Site in Urdu are مکان - makaan, مقام - maqaam, جگہ - jagah, ٹھکانا - thikaana, استھل - Isthal and استھان - Asthaan. To understand how would you translate the word Site in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Site or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Site synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Site. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Site in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Site in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Site with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by site?
Meanings of site are مکان - makaan, مقام - maqaam, جگہ - jagah, ٹھکانا - thikaana, استھل - Isthal and استھان - Asthaan
Whats the definition of site?
Definition of the site are
- physical position in relation to the surroundings
- the piece of land on which something is located (or is to be located)
- a computer connected to the internet that maintains a series of web pages on the World Wide Web
- assign a location to
What is the synonym of site?
Synonym of word site are habitation, place, space, occasion, noun, quashing, pile, niche, locus, filose
What are the idioms related to site?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word site.
- A good name is better than bags of gold
- A wolf may lose its teeth but not its nature
- Let life go if honour remains
- You can get nothing from a miser except this skin
- It is uncertain in what place death may be y looking out for you therefore in every place out for death
What are the quotes with word site?
Here are the quotes with the word site in them
- Myspace alone has just over 80 million users and ranks as the sixth most popular English language website and the eighth most popular site in the world. — Mike Fitzpatrick
- If a site is done with pleasure and a fun attitude, it's a great way to communicate with your fans. — Christopher Lambert
- I started the site when I was 19. I didn't know much about business back then. — Mark Zuckerberg
- If I was designing a web site for elementary school children, I might have a much higher percentage of older computers with outdated browsers since keeping up with browser and hardware technology has not traditionally been a strong point of most elementary schools. — Mike Davidson