kaatna - کاتنا meanings in English
kaatna - کاتنا Definitions
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word kaatna - کاتنا.
- (noun) : a distinctive interpretation (especially as used by politicians to sway public opinion)
- (noun) : a short drive in a car
- (noun) : the act of rotating rapidly
- (noun) : a swift whirling motion (usually of a missile)
- (noun) : rapid descent of an aircraft in a steep spiral
- (verb) : revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- (verb) : stream in jets, of liquids
- (verb) : prolong or extend
- (verb) : twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation
- (verb) : work natural fibers into a thread
- (verb) : form a web by making a thread
- (verb) : make up a story
- (verb) : cause to spin
More words related to the meanings of kaatna - کاتنا
|Spin||پھیرنا pheyrna پھیرنا Phairna پھیرنا Pherna گھمانا ghamaana گھمانا ghumaana گھمانا Ghumana چکر chakkar چکر Chukkar کاتنا kaatna کسی شے کو دھاگہ کی شکل دینا گھماؤ Ghumaoo چکری نزول دھار نکالنا دھار بندھنا چرخہ کاتنا charkhah kaatna|
More words from English related to kaatna - کاتنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word kaatna - کاتنا meanings in English in English.
avertcontradictdabdistractveerpolishrejectreturnreversespinstroketrollturntwisttavertbrandishrotateslewtwirlcircumvolutioncirclecircumlocutiondisk roundaboutvertifinousnessvertigocyclegiddinessgyreindirectnessmisfortuneperplexityrevolutionswoontourwheelwhirlwhirlwindambivalencecircumflexcircumflex humeral arterycircumlocutiouscyclicityclourscyclusoutclassesroundelaysroundingsroundsvagabonds ...
Idioms related to the meaning of kaatna - کاتنا
What are the meanings of kaatna - کاتنا in English?
Meanings of the word kaatna - کاتنا in English are spin and spun. To understand how would you translate the word kaatna - کاتنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to kaatna - کاتنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered kaatna - کاتنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word kaatna - کاتنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use kaatna - کاتنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say kaatna - کاتنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of kaatna - کاتنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کاتنا?
Meanings of کاتنا are spin and spun
Whats the definition of کاتنا?
Definition of the کاتنا are
- a distinctive interpretation (especially as used by politicians to sway public opinion)
- a short drive in a car
- the act of rotating rapidly
- a swift whirling motion (usually of a missile)
- rapid descent of an aircraft in a steep spiral
- revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- stream in jets, of liquids
- prolong or extend
- twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation
- work natural fibers into a thread
- form a web by making a thread
- make up a story
- cause to spin
What is the synonym of کاتنا?
Synonym of word کاتنا are پھیرنا, گھمانا, چکر, کاتنا, کسی شے کو دھاگہ کی شکل دینا, گھماؤ, چکری نزول, دھار نکالنا, دھار بندھنا, چرخہ کاتنا
What are the idioms related to کاتنا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کاتنا.
- A man cannot spin and need at the same time
- Let women spin not preach
- To spin a yarn
- You must spoil before you spin well