Koi - کوئی meanings in English
Koi - کوئی Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Koi - کوئی.
- (adverb) : after a negative statement used as an intensive meaning something like likewise' or also'
- (noun) : a Palestinian international terrorist organization that split from the PLO in 1974; has conducted terrorist attacks in 20 countries
- (noun) : the Dravidian language spoken by the Kui in southeastern India
- (noun) : a member of the Dravidian people living in southeastern India
More words related to the meanings of Koi - کوئی
More words from English related to Koi - کوئی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Koi - کوئی meanings in English in English.
Idioms with the word Koi - کوئی in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Koi - کوئی
What are the meanings of Koi - کوئی in English?
Meanings of the word Koi - کوئی in English are either, ano, kui, koi, queechy and noetical. To understand how would you translate the word Koi - کوئی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Koi - کوئی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Koi - کوئی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Koi - کوئی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Koi - کوئی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Koi - کوئی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Koi - کوئی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کوئی?
Meanings of کوئی are either, ano, kui, koi, queechy and noetical
Whats the definition of کوئی?
Definition of the کوئی are
- after a negative statement used as an intensive meaning something like likewise' or also'
- a Palestinian international terrorist organization that split from the PLO in 1974; has conducted terrorist attacks in 20 countries
- the Dravidian language spoken by the Kui in southeastern India
- a member of the Dravidian people living in southeastern India
What is the synonym of کوئی?
Synonym of word کوئی are کوئی ایک, چاہو, بھاویں, یا, خواہ, ایک یا دوسرا, دو چیزوں میں سے ایک, دو میں سے ایک, ایک نہ ایک, کوئی
What are the idioms with the word کوئی?
Here are the idioms with the word کوئی in them.
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
- All things in their being are good for something
- Children are certain care but very uncertain comforts
- He that plants trees loves others beside himself
- It is impossible for a man who attempts many things to do them all well
What are the idioms related to کوئی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کوئی.
- Queechy squeachy
- A woman either loves or hates there is no third course
- Either a tranquil life or a happy death
- Either caesar or nobody
- Either do not attempt at all or go through with it