Either meanings in Urdu
Either meanings in Urdu are یہ یا وہ, جونسا, کوئی نہ کوئی, کوئی سا, کوئی, ایک نہ ایک, دو میں سے ایک, دو چیزوں میں سے ایک, ایک یا دوسرا, خواہ, یا, بھاویں, چاہو, کوئی ایک Either in Urdu. More meanings of either, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Either.
- (adverb) : after a negative statement used as an intensive meaning something like likewise' or also'
Swing voters are more appropriately known as the 'idiot voters' because they have no set of philosophical principles. By the age of fourteen, you're either a Conservative or a Liberal if you have an IQ above a toaster.
More words from Urdu related to Either
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Either meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Either in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Either
What are the meanings of Either in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Either in Urdu are کوئی - Koi, خواہ - khwaah, یا - yaa, کوئی ایک and جونسا - Joonsa. To understand how would you translate the word Either in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Either or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Either synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Either. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Either in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Either in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Either with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by either?
Meanings of either are کوئی - Koi, خواہ - khwaah, یا - yaa, کوئی ایک and جونسا - Joonsa
Whats the definition of either?
Definition of the either are
- after a negative statement used as an intensive meaning something like likewise' or also'
What is the synonym of either?
Synonym of word either are kui, ano, whether, ya, yah, or, puccoons, certain, whichever, which
What are the idioms with the word either?
Here are the idioms with the word either in them.
- A woman either loves or hates there is no third course
- Every man is either a fool or a physician after thirty years of age
- Happines or misery generally go to those who have most of either the one or the other
- Man is to man either god or wolf
- Never is there either work without reward or reward without work
What are the idioms related to either?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word either.
- Devise not evil against thy neighbour
- Do as you would be done by
- Hearee and be silent if you wish to live in peace
- Hear see and be silent if you wish to live in peace
- If you would be well servederve yourself
What are the quotes with word either?
Here are the quotes with the word either in them
- Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age. — Steven Morrissey
- Swing voters are more appropriately known as the 'idiot voters' because they have no set of philosophical principles. By the age of fourteen, you're either a Conservative or a Liberal if you have an IQ above a toaster. — Ann Coulter
- America doesn't reward people of my age, either in day-to-day life or for their performances. — Meryl Streep
- The lonely become either thoughtful or empty. — Mason Cooley