Whether meanings in Urdu
Not just in commerce but in the world of ideas too our age is putting on a veritable clearance sale. Everything can be had so dirt cheap that one begins to wonder whether in the end anyone will want to make a bid.
We are living in the machine age. For the first time in history the comedian has been compelled to supply himself with jokes and comedy material to compete with the machine. Whether he knows it or not, the comedian is on a treadmill to oblivion.
More words from Urdu related to Whether
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Whether meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بچّے کی دایہکھلاباوجودچاہومنصفہم شیرہمگرنوکرکنکوئی ساغیر جانب دارپرورش کرناوا کرنایہیاعادلانہنرسمباداٹہلویکسجونسادایہاناہویداپہلے جو ذکر آچکا ہوایک یا دوسرابے پچظاہرحالانکہکیاگیلی نرسصافدائپلائیوادائییہ کہ مقابل جگہدو میں سے ایکبے طرف دارکھولناگو کہکوئی ایکعادلکھِلائیانناوا ہوناماماجوکوئیغیر جانبدار ...
Idioms with the word Whether in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Whether
What are the meanings of Whether in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Whether in Urdu are آیا - aaya, گو - Goo, خواہ - khwaah, یا - yaa, کیا - kya, کہ - keh and وا - wa. To understand how would you translate the word Whether in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Whether or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Whether synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Whether. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Whether in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Whether in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Whether with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by whether?
Meanings of whether are آیا - aaya, گو - Goo, خواہ - khwaah, یا - yaa, کیا - kya, کہ - keh and وا - wa
Whats the definition of whether?
Definition of the whether are
What is the synonym of whether?
Synonym of word whether are aia, impartial, wet nurse, either, nurse maid, ya, nurse, yah, midwife, or
What are the idioms with the word whether?
Here are the idioms with the word whether in them.
- A bellyful a bellyful whether it be meat or drink
- A bellyfuls a bellyful whether it be meat or drink
- A man's character depends on whether his friends are good or bad
- Sin is sin whether it be seen or no
- Victory is always glorious whether it be due to chance or to skill
What are the idioms related to whether?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word whether.
- What come too take is as nothing
- A stone in a well is not lost
- By no art can chastity be repaired when one injured
- Chastity once tarnished can be restored by no art
- No man has a lease of life
What are the quotes with word whether?
Here are the quotes with the word whether in them
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. — Henry Ford
- Not just in commerce but in the world of ideas too our age is putting on a veritable clearance sale. Everything can be had so dirt cheap that one begins to wonder whether in the end anyone will want to make a bid. — Soren Kierkegaard
- We are living in the machine age. For the first time in history the comedian has been compelled to supply himself with jokes and comedy material to compete with the machine. Whether he knows it or not, the comedian is on a treadmill to oblivion. — Fred Allen
- I knew at a young age, whether I was playing baseball or hockey or lacrosse, that my teammates were counting on me, whether it be to strike the last batter out in a baseball game or score a big goal in a hockey game. — Wayne Gretzky