Whichever meanings in Urdu
More words from Urdu related to Whichever
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Whichever meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جِس کِسی کوبھاویںندیکچھ بھیکونساکوئی نہ کوئیکیاجس قدرکوئی شَخصخواہرودجون سایہ یا وہکیکیسا ہیکوئ بھیدو چیزوں میں سے ایکجب سےکوئی بھیجواگھڑیالکہکوئ نہیںایک نہ ایکجسےخُواہ کوئی بھیچاہودریاجتناجساستکوئی ساکنجو شَخص بھییاسرتاجو کچھجوکہجونساکونجو بھیجئیایک یا دوسرامن بعدجوبھیجومگرکسکسیدو میں سے ایکزاںبعد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Whichever
What are the meanings of Whichever in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Whichever in Urdu are جونسا - Joonsa, جو - jau, جو بھی - jo bhi, جوکہ - jokeh and جسے - Jesay. To understand how would you translate the word Whichever in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Whichever or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Whichever synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Whichever. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Whichever in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Whichever in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Whichever with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by whichever?
Meanings of whichever are جونسا - Joonsa, جو - jau, جو بھی - jo bhi, جوکہ - jokeh and جسے - Jesay
Whats the definition of whichever?
Definition of the whichever are
What is the synonym of whichever?
Synonym of word whichever are either, oats, joe, who, whatsoever, what, que, which, whichsoever, river
What are the idioms related to whichever?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word whichever.
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
- Everything in this world has its own blemishes
- Fair is not fair but that which pleaseth
- Lump sum
- They have begun a dispute which the devil will not let them make an end of
What are the quotes with word whichever?
Here are the quotes with the word whichever in them
- I never really look for anything. What God throws my way comes. I wake up in the morning and whichever way God turns my feet, I go. — Pearl Bailey
- All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- In war, whichever side may call itself the victor, there are no winners, but all are losers. — Neville Chamberlain
- I don't pity any man who does hard work worth doing. I admire him. I pity the creature who does not work, at whichever end of the social scale he may regard himself as being. — Theodore Roosevelt