Ghiabi - غیبی meanings in English
Ghiabi - غیبی meanings in English are divine, glanderous Ghiabi - غیبی in English. More meanings of ghiabi - غیبی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Ghiabi - غیبی Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Ghiabi - غیبی.
- (noun) : a clergyman or other person in religious orders
- (noun) : terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- (verb) : perceive intuitively or through some inexplicable perceptive powers
- (verb) : search by divining, as if with a rod
- (adjective satellite) : appropriate to or befitting a god
- (adjective satellite) : devoted to or in the service or worship of a deity
- (adjective satellite) : emanating from God
- (adjective satellite) : being or having the nature of a god
- (adjective satellite) : resulting from divine providence
- (adjective satellite) : being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods
More words related to the meanings of Ghiabi - غیبی
More words from English related to Ghiabi - غیبی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ghiabi - غیبی meanings in English in English.
azurebluecelestialdivine ethereal seraphicsky bluesky colouredheavenlyheavenwarddivineressheavenlierskybornskyishskyreskyredskyringheavenedheaveningcasuistpastorspiritual guidehierarchmentorteacherrabbinicalizedidivinity godparentgodliesthobgoblinmonsterogredevilgiantdevadeevdevdeveecclesiasticmissionarychaplainclergymanministerclergyclerihewclergyableclergymenpasterspastorly ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ghiabi - غیبی
What are the meanings of Ghiabi - غیبی in English?
Meanings of the word Ghiabi - غیبی in English are divine and glanderous. To understand how would you translate the word Ghiabi - غیبی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Ghiabi - غیبی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ghiabi - غیبی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ghiabi - غیبی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ghiabi - غیبی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ghiabi - غیبی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ghiabi - غیبی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ghiabi?
Meanings of ghiabi are divine and glanderous
Whats the definition of ghiabi?
Definition of the ghiabi are
- a clergyman or other person in religious orders
- terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- perceive intuitively or through some inexplicable perceptive powers
- search by divining, as if with a rod
- appropriate to or befitting a god
- devoted to or in the service or worship of a deity
- emanating from God
- being or having the nature of a god
- resulting from divine providence
- being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods
What is the synonym of ghiabi?
Synonym of word ghiabi are آسمانی, مرشد, سماوی, ربانی, ایزدی, خدائی, نارائنی, دیو, انجیل سکھانے والا, پادری
What are the idioms related to ghiabi?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ghiabi.
- Study the past if you would divine the future
- The best way to see divine light is put out thy own candle