Janaabat - جنابت meanings in English
Janaabat - جنابت Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Janaabat - جنابت.
- (noun) : obscenity in speech or writing
- (noun) : the state of containing dirty impurities
- (noun) : the state of being unsanitary
- (noun) : the act of contaminating or polluting; including (either intentionally or accidentally) unwanted substances or factors
- (noun) : the state of being polluted
- (noun) : undesirable state of the natural environment being contaminated with harmful substances as a consequence of human activities
More words related to the meanings of Janaabat - جنابت
More words from English related to Janaabat - جنابت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Janaabat - جنابت meanings in English in English.
affluxagreeablenessagreementco operationconcurrenceconfluenceconformityconsonanacecontiguitycombinationcoalitionsdirtfellowship grimejunctionleagueliaisonmilemindednessmixturesymmetrytendencyaffiliationamitycoincidencedirtinessdrossfilthfriendshipharmonyinducementmatchpropensitysullageunitymailemelmilesconsistencecontaminationimpurityopacitydensityfoulnessgrossnesspollutionsmirchdensificationdensifydensities ...
What are the meanings of Janaabat - جنابت in English?
Meanings of the word Janaabat - جنابت in English are dirtiness and pollution. To understand how would you translate the word Janaabat - جنابت in English, you can take help from words closely related to Janaabat - جنابت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Janaabat - جنابت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Janaabat - جنابت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Janaabat - جنابت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Janaabat - جنابت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Janaabat - جنابت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by janaabat?
Meanings of janaabat are dirtiness and pollution
Whats the definition of janaabat?
Definition of the janaabat are
- obscenity in speech or writing
- the state of containing dirty impurities
- the state of being unsanitary
- the act of contaminating or polluting; including (either intentionally or accidentally) unwanted substances or factors
- the state of being polluted
- undesirable state of the natural environment being contaminated with harmful substances as a consequence of human activities
What is the synonym of janaabat?
Synonym of word janaabat are میل, ناپاکی, غلاظت, نجاست, گندگی, خباثت, جنابت, کثافت, آلودگی, چھوت