Mixture meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Mixture.
- (noun) : any foodstuff made by combining different ingredients
- (noun) : a collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- (noun) : the act of mixing together
- (noun) : an event that combines things in a mixture
- (noun) : (chemistry) a substance consisting of two or more substances mixed together (not in fixed proportions and not with chemical bonding)
He who knows no hardships will know no hardihood. He who faces no calamity will need no courage. Mysterious though it is, the characteristics in human nature which we love best grow in a soil with a strong mixture of troubles.
More words related to the meanings of Mixture
More words from Urdu related to Mixture
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mixture meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فتیلہاِتصَالموافق بنانااتفاق کرنااشتراکباہمی آمیزشملاناتعمیراتیبے قدریمزاجقولڈھراامتزاجباہمی اختلاطآگے بڑھناپیمانخوالفتنجاستنقشہ بناناداؤںناپاکیقناسبرسم و راہفَريبپٹی پڑھاناانجمنہتھکنڈامساوی ہوناتعمیرحرامبنانارغبتسلیقہمرکب ہوناصورتترغیباندامقرینہقدرتکُوڑا کِرکَٹاختلاطذریعہچالاکیجوڑدھوکہمترتائیساختگیدھوکا دینامقابلہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mixture
What are the meanings of Mixture in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mixture in Urdu are اختلاط - ikhtilaat, ملاوٹ - milaawat, میل - mail, ترکیب - tarkiib, کھچڑی - khichri, امتزاج - imtizaaj, آمیزش - aameyzish and شائبہ - shaa ebah. To understand how would you translate the word Mixture in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mixture or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mixture synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mixture. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mixture in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mixture in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mixture with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mixture?
Meanings of mixture are اختلاط - ikhtilaat, ملاوٹ - milaawat, میل - mail, ترکیب - tarkiib, کھچڑی - khichri, امتزاج - imtizaaj, آمیزش - aameyzish and شائبہ - shaa ebah
Whats the definition of mixture?
Definition of the mixture are
- any foodstuff made by combining different ingredients
- a collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- the act of mixing together
- an event that combines things in a mixture
- (chemistry) a substance consisting of two or more substances mixed together (not in fixed proportions and not with chemical bonding)
What is the synonym of mixture?
Synonym of word mixture are intercourse, minging, fellowship, make, harmony, syntomy, trick, dalliance, mactations, dirt
What are the idioms related to mixture?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mixture.
- A sandwich of good and bad
- The people of defect
- Friends are lost by calling often and calling seldom
- To make things warm for one
- To see and listen to the wicked is already beginning of wickedness
What are the quotes with word mixture?
Here are the quotes with the word mixture in them
- I was a mixture of being incredibly old for my age and incredibly backwards. I was born quite old, but then I stopped growing. I lived with my mum and dad till I was 30. — Helena Bonham Carter
- Spiritual space is lost in gaining convenience. I saw the need to create a mixture of Japanese spiritual culture and modern western architecture. — Tadao Ando
- He who knows no hardships will know no hardihood. He who faces no calamity will need no courage. Mysterious though it is, the characteristics in human nature which we love best grow in a soil with a strong mixture of troubles. — Harry Emerson Fosdick
- The courage of life is often a less dramatic spectacle than the courage of a final moment but it is no less a magnificent mixture of triumph and tragedy. — John F.Kennedy