Tendency meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Tendency.
- (noun) : an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others
- (noun) : an inclination to do something
- (noun) : a characteristic likelihood of or natural disposition toward a certain condition or character or effect
- (noun) : a general direction in which something tends to move
More words related to the meanings of Tendency
More words from Urdu related to Tendency
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tendency meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Tendency
What are the meanings of Tendency in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tendency in Urdu are میل - mail, رغبت - raghbat, میلان - maelaan, مراد - muraad and رجحان - rujhaan. To understand how would you translate the word Tendency in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tendency or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tendency synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tendency. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tendency in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tendency in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tendency with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tendency?
Meanings of tendency are میل - mail, رغبت - raghbat, میلان - maelaan, مراد - muraad and رجحان - rujhaan
Whats the definition of tendency?
Definition of the tendency are
- an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others
- an inclination to do something
- a characteristic likelihood of or natural disposition toward a certain condition or character or effect
- a general direction in which something tends to move
What is the synonym of tendency?
Synonym of word tendency are friendship, predisposition, trend, dirt, intent, treague, pleasure, propendency, coalitions, implication
What are the idioms related to tendency?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tendency.
- Give points
- Abandon oneself
- To have turn for
- Friends are lost by calling often and calling seldom
- To make things warm for one
What are the quotes with word tendency?
Here are the quotes with the word tendency in them
- The tendency of old age to the body, say the physiologists, is to form bone. It is as rare as it is pleasant to meet with an old man whose opinions are not ossified. — Bob Wells
- When anything goes digital, let alone something as immaterial as a book, there is a tendency to see it as just in the air to be taken, and to lose the sense that somebody once made it. — Graham Swift
- Anyone who has lost track of time when using a computer knows the propensity to dream, the urge to make dreams come true and the tendency to miss lunch. — Tim Berners Lee
- A man has a tendency to accept you the way you are, while most women immediately start to pick flaws and want to change you. — Marilyn Monroe