Nastiness meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Nastiness.
- (noun) : a state characterized by foul or disgusting dirt and refuse
- (noun) : malevolence by virtue of being malicious or spiteful or nasty
- (noun) : the quality of being highly unpleasant
More words related to the meanings of Nastiness
More words from Urdu related to Nastiness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nastiness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Nastiness
What are the meanings of Nastiness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nastiness in Urdu are سختی - sakhti, نجاست - najaasat, آلودگی - aaluudgi, گندگی - gandagi, غلاظت - ghalaazat, میلا پن, بدطینتی - Budteenti and گھناؤنا پن. To understand how would you translate the word Nastiness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nastiness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nastiness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nastiness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nastiness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nastiness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nastiness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nastiness?
Meanings of nastiness are سختی - sakhti, نجاست - najaasat, آلودگی - aaluudgi, گندگی - gandagi, غلاظت - ghalaazat, میلا پن, بدطینتی - Budteenti and گھناؤنا پن
Whats the definition of nastiness?
Definition of the nastiness are
- a state characterized by foul or disgusting dirt and refuse
- malevolence by virtue of being malicious or spiteful or nasty
- the quality of being highly unpleasant
What is the synonym of nastiness?
Synonym of word nastiness are hardiness, corruption, infectedness, tubbish, oppression, filthily, strudels, tightfistedness, rubbish, polluters
What are the idioms related to nastiness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nastiness.
- A blunt wedge will do it where sometimes a sharp axe will not
- A civil danial is better than a rude grant
- Flies are easier caught with honey than with vinegar
- Pin one down
- Rule with a rod of iron
What are the quotes with word nastiness?
Here are the quotes with the word nastiness in them
- He's nice enough not to want to be associated with a nasty remark but not nice enough not to make it. Lacking the courage of one's nastiness does not make one nice. — Michael Kinsley
- There's a nastiness out there that wants to harm me with words. These are my enemies - the ideologues, the populists, the columnists who don't like the fact that I take them on toe-to-toe. What I try to do is tell the truth. It's not the coin of the realm in politics. — Ed Koch