Also meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Also.
- (adverb) : in addition
I'm 36 and if I met a woman of my own age and married her, I'd also be marrying her former life, her past. It might be OK for some people - I don't want to judge it or anything - but it's not for me. It would destroy my creativity.
Children also have artistic ability, and there is wisdom in there having it! The more helpless they are, the more instructive are the examples they furnish us and they must be preserved free of corruption from an early age.
More words from Urdu related to Also
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Also meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Also in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Also
What are the meanings of Also in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Also in Urdu are ہم - ham and بھی - bhi. To understand how would you translate the word Also in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Also or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Also synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Also. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Also in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Also in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Also with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by also?
Meanings of also are ہم - ham and بھی - bhi
Whats the definition of also?
Definition of the also are
- in addition
What is the synonym of also?
Synonym of word also are with, we, us, together, homo, toolers, alsoon, too, likewise, even
What are the idioms with the word also?
Here are the idioms with the word also in them.
- As our affairs go with us so also is our mind affected
- Beware of one who flatters unduly he will also censury unjustly
- Beware of one who flatters unduly; he will also censury unjustly
- No answer is also an answer
- The common people also suffer from dispute of great
What are the idioms related to also?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word also.
- Early up and never the nearer
- Evil communications corrupt good manners
- Foul water will quench fire
- I shout thou stout who shall carry the dirt out
- I stout and thou stout who will carry the dirt out
What are the quotes with word also?
Here are the quotes with the word also in them
- I'm 36 and if I met a woman of my own age and married her, I'd also be marrying her former life, her past. It might be OK for some people - I don't want to judge it or anything - but it's not for me. It would destroy my creativity. — Henry Rollins
- Children also have artistic ability, and there is wisdom in there having it! The more helpless they are, the more instructive are the examples they furnish us and they must be preserved free of corruption from an early age. — Paul Klee
- I never - you know also one of the things that would save me for a man my age, it was not that easy to lose that much weight and fall down and look like something draped. — Karl Lagerfeld
- There's also some element of coming of age during the Reagan administration, which everybody has painted as some glorious time in America, but I remember as being a very, very dark time. There was apocalypse in the air the punk rock movement made sense. — John Cusack