Too meanings in Urdu
Too meanings in Urdu is بھی Too in Urdu. More meanings of too, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Too.
- (adverb) : in addition
- (adverb) : to a degree exceeding normal or proper limits
|He took||اس نے لیا|
|I took||میں نے لیا|
|She feels that too||وہ یہ بات بہت محسوس کرتی ہے|
|She took that||وہ اسے لیتی تھی|
|We took||ہم نے لیا|
More words from Urdu related to Too
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Too meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Too in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Too
What are the meanings of Too in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Too in Urdu is بھی - bhi. To understand how would you translate the word Too in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Too or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Too synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Too. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Too in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Too in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Too with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by too?
Meaning of too is بھی - bhi
Whats the definition of too?
Definition of the too are
- in addition
- to a degree exceeding normal or proper limits
What is the synonym of too?
Synonym of word too are toolers, likewise, also, alsoon, even
What are the idioms with the word too?
Here are the idioms with the word too in them.
- A secret is your blood let it out too often and you die
- Be always in time too late is a crime
- Be not too hasty to outbid another
- But one egg and that too addled
- Every evil thing is easily stifled at its birth allowed to become old it generally become too powerful
What are the idioms related to too?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word too.
- Early up and never the nearer
- Evil communications corrupt good manners
- Foul water will quench fire
- I shout thou stout who shall carry the dirt out
- I stout and thou stout who will carry the dirt out
What are the quotes with word too?
Here are the quotes with the word too in them
- Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking. — Albert Einstein
- The kids are old enough now - I just want to let them be kids. I don't want to comment on them too much. They're at an age where I just want to let them be kids. — Eminem
- I think being able to age gracefully is a very important talent. It is too late for me. — Clint Eastwood
- Men of age object too much, consult too long, adventure too little, repent too soon, and seldom drive business home to the full period, but content themselves with a mediocrity of success. — Dale Carnegie
How to use too in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use too in a sentence.
- He took — اس نے لیا
- I took — میں نے لیا
- She feels that too — وہ یہ بات بہت محسوس کرتی ہے
- She took that — وہ اسے لیتی تھی
- We took — ہم نے لیا