Aristocratic meanings in Urdu
Aristocratic meanings in Urdu is بزرگ Aristocratic in Urdu. More meanings of aristocratic, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Aristocratic.
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
I have to struggle to change people's perceptions of me. I grew very frustrated with the perception that I'm this shy, retiring, inhibited aristocratic creature when I'm absolutely not like that at all. I think I'm much more outgoing and exuberant than my image.
More words related to the meanings of Aristocratic
More words from Urdu related to Aristocratic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aristocratic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈوکراپیشینعالی ہمتبرترملائممغرور انسان خاصپرکھاقابل احترامبزرگوارقابلِ احترامکہنہنیکواجبصاحبفائقسن رسیدہپیوستہسخیجد اعلیٰآہستہنامی گرامیبڑاخش خشینامورنماياںعمرسیدہبے لوثواجب التعظیمبھلا مانسپرلے درجے کامسنضعیفعالی منشپہلےنجیبحسنعظیماولراہ بریعالیبڑھ کرفراخ دلعتیقعالی خاندانجییدمعمردیرینہبلند حوصلہمتقدمخاندانی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Aristocratic
What are the meanings of Aristocratic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Aristocratic in Urdu is بزرگ - buzurg. To understand how would you translate the word Aristocratic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Aristocratic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aristocratic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aristocratic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aristocratic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aristocratic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aristocratic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aristocratic?
Meaning of aristocratic is بزرگ - buzurg
Whats the definition of aristocratic?
Definition of the aristocratic are
- belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
What is the synonym of aristocratic?
Synonym of word aristocratic are elderships, elds, opertaneous, eminent, hoary, venerable, respected, elderly, eldings, eldern
What are the idioms related to aristocratic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aristocratic.
- If the old dog barks he gives counsel
- Manners maketh man
What are the quotes with word aristocratic?
Here are the quotes with the word aristocratic in them
- An aristocratic culture does not advertise its emotions. In its forms of expression it is sober and reserved. Its general attitude is stoic. — Johan Huizinga
- I have to struggle to change people's perceptions of me. I grew very frustrated with the perception that I'm this shy, retiring, inhibited aristocratic creature when I'm absolutely not like that at all. I think I'm much more outgoing and exuberant than my image. — Helena Bonham Carter
- The surface of American society is covered with a layer of democratic paint, but from time to time one can see the old aristocratic colours breaking through. — Alexis de Tocqueville
- It does not seem that the contradiction which exists between the aristocratic function of art and the democratic structure of modern society can ever be resolved. — Herbert Read