Great meanings in Urdu
Great meanings in Urdu are بڑا, بلند, جیید, کلان, پرلے درجے کا, زبر, فائق, اکبر, کبیر, مہا, بزرگ, کلاں, عظیم, عمدہ Great in Urdu. More meanings of great, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Great.
- (adjective satellite) : in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- (adjective satellite) : relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind
- (adjective satellite) : remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect
- (noun) : a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
|Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals.||یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے|
More words related to the meanings of Great
More words from Urdu related to Great
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Great meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Great in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Great
What are the meanings of Great in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Great in Urdu are بزرگ - buzurg, بڑا - bara, عظیم - aziim, فائق - faa eq, عمدہ - umdah, بلند - buland, کلاں - Kalan, پرلے درجے کا - parley darjey ka, اکبر - akbar, زبر - zabar, کبیر - kabiir, کلان - kalaan and مہا - Maha. To understand how would you translate the word Great in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Great or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Great synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Great. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Great in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Great in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Great with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by great?
Meanings of great are بزرگ - buzurg, بڑا - bara, عظیم - aziim, فائق - faa eq, عمدہ - umdah, بلند - buland, کلاں - Kalan, پرلے درجے کا - parley darjey ka, اکبر - akbar, زبر - zabar, کبیر - kabiir, کلان - kalaan and مہا - Maha
Whats the definition of great?
Definition of the great are
- in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind
- remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect
- a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
What is the synonym of great?
Synonym of word great are noble, palmary, immane, superior, exergual, saintship, cloud capt, bigger, major, utterly
What are the idioms with the word great?
Here are the idioms with the word great in them.
- A bad neighbour is as great evil as a good neighbour is an advantage
- A favour ill placed is a great waste
- A golden shield is of great defence
- A great city is a great solitude
- A great fortune is a great slavery
What are the idioms related to great?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word great.
- Wade in
- Who robs a scholar robs twenty men
- High and might
- If the old dog barks he gives counsel
- Manners maketh man
What are the quotes with word great?
Here are the quotes with the word great in them
- How incessant and great are the ills with which a prolonged old age is replete. — C.S.Lewis
- The great secret that all old people share is that you really haven't changed in seventy or eighty years. Your body changes, but you don't change at all. And that, of course, causes great confusion. — Doris Lessing
- Every great architect is - necessarily - a great poet. He must be a great original interpreter of his time, his day, his age. — Frank Lloyd Wright
- Once I planned to write a book of poems entirely about the things in my pocket. But I found it would be too long and the age of the great epics is past. — Gilbert K.Chesterton
How to use great in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use great in a sentence.
- Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals. — یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے