Gentle meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Gentle.
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- (adjective satellite) : having little impact
- (adjective satellite) : marked by moderate steepness
- (verb) : give a title to someone; make someone a member of the nobility
- (verb) : stroke soothingly
- (adjective satellite) : having or showing a kindly or tender nature
- (adjective satellite) : quiet and soothing
- (adjective satellite) : soft and mild; not harsh or stern or severe
- (adjective satellite) : easily handled or managed
More words related to the meanings of Gentle
More words from Urdu related to Gentle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gentle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
متحملپیشیناولمبذول کرنانامورخانگیبا عزتکٹرمسنواجب الرحممُستقیمقابل تکریمسيدھا لگاناملینسود منددرستنرمبڑھا ہوادورخوش نماپھس پھساغریبخوش اسلوبذراجمناسرتاپامخملیاعلیٰ حضرتسیدھا سادہبے شککرپالقطر کی سمت میںغیر پیچیدہدلدلسفیدمستقیمآہستگسےپری پیکرذی عزتکچارحمدلخرانٹکھلا کھلاکھڑا کرناسہولت سےفاضلاِنسان صِفتماٹھومستحسنپیش کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Gentle in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Gentle
What are the meanings of Gentle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gentle in Urdu are بزرگ - buzurg, نرم - narm, نرم دل - narm dil, آہستہ - aahistah, خوب - khuub, سیدھا - siidha, ملائم - mulaa em, شریف - shariif, خاندانی - khaan daani, اصیل - asiil and نجیب - najiib. To understand how would you translate the word Gentle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gentle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gentle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gentle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gentle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gentle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gentle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gentle?
Meanings of gentle are بزرگ - buzurg, نرم - narm, نرم دل - narm dil, آہستہ - aahistah, خوب - khuub, سیدھا - siidha, ملائم - mulaa em, شریف - shariif, خاندانی - khaan daani, اصیل - asiil and نجیب - najiib
Whats the definition of gentle?
Definition of the gentle are
- belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- having little impact
- marked by moderate steepness
- give a title to someone; make someone a member of the nobility
- stroke soothingly
- having or showing a kindly or tender nature
- quiet and soothing
- soft and mild; not harsh or stern or severe
- easily handled or managed
What is the synonym of gentle?
Synonym of word gentle are hoary, fluffy, mild, really, elderly, flabby, artless, pulpous, eminent, softish
What are the idioms with the word gentle?
Here are the idioms with the word gentle in them.
- A gentle heart is tied with an easy thread
- The wounded limbs recoil at even a gentle touch and a vain shadow strikes the anxious with fear
What are the idioms related to gentle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gentle.
- Who is first silent in a quarrel comes of a good family
- By inches inch by inch
- Little and little
- Fade away
- Nature does not make a leap
What are the quotes with word gentle?
Here are the quotes with the word gentle in them
- Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself. — Helen Rowland
- Modesty: the gentle art of enhancing your charm by pretending not to be aware of it. — Oliver Herford
- No man who worships education has got the best out of education... Without a gentle contempt for education no man's education is complete. — Gilbert K.Chesterton
- But curb thou the high spirit in thy breast, for gentle ways are best, and keep aloof from sharp contentions. — Homer