Bastard meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Bastard.
- (noun) : derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine; something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin
- (noun) : the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
- (noun) : insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- (adjective satellite) : fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
Where does discontent start? You are warm enough, but you shiver. You are fed, yet hunger gnaws you. You have been loved, but your yearning wanders in new fields. And to prod all these there's time, the Bastard Time.
More words related to the meanings of Bastard
More words from Urdu related to Bastard
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bastard meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دغا بازدَغَا بازناجائزبے کاشت زَمِينايک گالیبہروپبدذاتفرضیپگڑی اچھالناکٹھورجعلیجنگ زرگریفریبیغُنڈابھیانکسَختغاصبچڑھاناوحشیگھٹیا شخصہلاکوٹوٹ پڑناباطلافتادہغیر فطریٹھٹھانقلیجھوٹیبے رحمجعل سازی کرنادھوکہکاذبلچاچھدمتقلید کی خاصیت رکھنے والاجارحیت پسندمضحکہجلادملعونسوانگنقل بنانارواجیپرخطابن باپمذاقساختہپاجیعشقیہخبیثجَعلی رُوپ دينا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Bastard
What are the meanings of Bastard in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bastard in Urdu are نقلی - naqli, ولدالزنا - Waldazna, حرامزادہ - haraam zaadah, حرامی - haraami, حَرامی and ظالِم. To understand how would you translate the word Bastard in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bastard or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bastard synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bastard. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bastard in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bastard in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bastard with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bastard?
Meanings of bastard are نقلی - naqli, ولدالزنا - Waldazna, حرامزادہ - haraam zaadah, حرامی - haraami, حَرامی and ظالِم
Whats the definition of bastard?
Definition of the bastard are
- derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine; something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin
- the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
- insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
What is the synonym of bastard?
Synonym of word bastard are simulates, misbegot, postiche, simulants, villain, fallow, simulant, unfathered, fake, mimetical
What are the idioms related to bastard?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bastard.
- Play upon words
- A foolish son is a calamity for the parents
- A slight pretext suffices for doing evil
- Quarrellers never lack words
What are the quotes with word bastard?
Here are the quotes with the word bastard in them
- Where does discontent start? You are warm enough, but you shiver. You are fed, yet hunger gnaws you. You have been loved, but your yearning wanders in new fields. And to prod all these there's time, the Bastard Time. — John Steinbeck
- The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. — George S.Patton
- No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country. — George S.Patton