Haraami - حرامی meanings in English
Haraami - حرامی Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Haraami - حرامی.
- (noun) : derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine; something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin
- (noun) : the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
- (noun) : insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- (adjective satellite) : fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
- (adjective satellite) : plausible but false
- (adjective satellite) : false or fake; not what it appears to be
- (adjective satellite) : ostensibly valid, but not actually valid
More words related to the meanings of Haraami - حرامی
More words from English related to Haraami - حرامی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Haraami - حرامی meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Haraami - حرامی in English?
Meanings of the word Haraami - حرامی in English are bastard, misbegot and spurious. To understand how would you translate the word Haraami - حرامی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Haraami - حرامی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Haraami - حرامی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Haraami - حرامی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Haraami - حرامی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Haraami - حرامی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Haraami - حرامی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by haraami?
Meanings of haraami are bastard, misbegot and spurious
Whats the definition of haraami?
Definition of the haraami are
- derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine; something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin
- the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
- insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
- plausible but false
- false or fake; not what it appears to be
- ostensibly valid, but not actually valid
What is the synonym of haraami?
Synonym of word haraami are ظالِم, نقلی, حَرامی, گھَٹيا, کَم ذات, ناجائز اولاد, حرامی, حرامزادہ, ولدالزنا, حرام زادہ