Hale meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Hale.
- (verb) : draw slowly or heavily
- (adjective satellite) : exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health
- (noun) : prolific United States writer (1822-1909)
- (noun) : United States astronomer who discovered that sunspots are associated with strong magnetic fields (1868-1938)
- (verb) : to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means
- (noun) : a soldier of the American Revolution who was hanged as a spy by the British; his last words were supposed to have been I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country' (1755-1776)
More words related to the meanings of Hale
More words from Urdu related to Hale
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hale meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مردانہمہاجنی کوٹھیمعتبرفائدہ مندچونچالدیر پاتیزاٹلصومشیراہلپیپامضبوط قد کاٹھ کاچربیمائع نا گُزرنیلاممصممتازہ دمتیزیزبردستپائدارجَکڑا ہُواگُٹھے جِسم کاجوانخوبیٹنکیٹھہراٴو والامضبوطچوبچہبہادُرطاقتورپکاپکیتاثیر بخشعظیمصحتتَيزبے لوچپختہپُختہتواناہمت والاچکنائٹھیککھوکھلے الفاظکٹاپرتاثیرتنگبڑھتیپائندہ ...
Idiom with the word Hale in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Hale
What are the meanings of Hale in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hale in Urdu are تندرستی - tan durusti, قوی - qawi, مضبوط - mazbuut, ہٹا کٹا - hatta katta, تن و مند - tan o mand and موٹا تازہ - mota taazah. To understand how would you translate the word Hale in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hale or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hale synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hale. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hale in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hale in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hale with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hale?
Meanings of hale are تندرستی - tan durusti, قوی - qawi, مضبوط - mazbuut, ہٹا کٹا - hatta katta, تن و مند - tan o mand and موٹا تازہ - mota taazah
Whats the definition of hale?
Definition of the hale are
- draw slowly or heavily
- exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health
- prolific United States writer (1822-1909)
- United States astronomer who discovered that sunspots are associated with strong magnetic fields (1868-1938)
- to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means
- a soldier of the American Revolution who was hanged as a spy by the British; his last words were supposed to have been I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country' (1755-1776)
What is the synonym of hale?
Synonym of word hale are healings, potent, strongyls, strong, not ill, rooted, tunefulness, forceful, strongyle, oaky
What are the idioms with the word hale?
Here are the idioms with the word hale in them.
- To make one hale to stop up another
What are the idioms related to hale?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hale.
- Roly poly
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you; truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- A good wife and health are a man's best wealth
- Health is better than wealth
What are the quotes with word hale?
Here is the quote with the word hale in them
- In a few days an officer came to our camp, under a flag of truce, and informed Hamilton, then a captain of artillery, but afterwards the aid of General Washington, that Captain Hale had been arrested within the British lines condemned as a spy, and executed that morning. — William Hull