Trend meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Trend.
- (noun) : general line of orientation
- (noun) : a general tendency to change (as of opinion)
- (noun) : a general direction in which something tends to move
- (noun) : the popular taste at a given time
I think an old style of addressing environmental problems is ebbing, but the rise of the so-called conservative, political movement in this country is not a trend towards the future but a reaction to this very broad shift that we are undergoing.
More words related to the meanings of Trend
More words from Urdu related to Trend
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Trend meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بل کھاناثابت قدمیحرکت یا کام کرنے کا میلانانسخواہشرسمجُھکاو ٴمحور پَر گھُماناميلانِ طَبَعدھیان کرنانقطہ نظرموڑناگوتھنانگاہاندیشہپاسشکلسرسری تخمینہبینائیفریاد کرناصورت خیالیبصیرتتصوراناڑی پنپیتدانستخام خیالیغرق کرناتبدیل کرناتوجہغور کرنامسشوقاینٹھناکھٹکاباطناحتراماٹکلزنجیر ڈھیلی کرناڈھلناتیمرجانِب داریشہہقوت متصورہٹیڑھا ہوناپھینکناانصافرستے سے ہٹ جاناثبوتسوچنے کی قوت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Trend
What are the meanings of Trend in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Trend in Urdu are رجحان - rujhaan, خیال - khayaal, میلان - maelaan, جھکاؤ - jhukaa o, مڑنا - murna, رُجحان and جھُکاو. To understand how would you translate the word Trend in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Trend or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Trend synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Trend. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Trend in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Trend in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Trend with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by trend?
Meanings of trend are رجحان - rujhaan, خیال - khayaal, میلان - maelaan, جھکاؤ - jhukaa o, مڑنا - murna, رُجحان and جھُکاو
Whats the definition of trend?
Definition of the trend are
- general line of orientation
- a general tendency to change (as of opinion)
- a general direction in which something tends to move
- the popular taste at a given time
What is the synonym of trend?
Synonym of word trend are treget, proception, fairhood, belying, fancy, trendiness, perpession, melano, lean on, conception
What are the idioms related to trend?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word trend.
- Turn about
- Turn back
- A thread will tie an honest man better than a rope a rogue
- Before old age my care was to live well in old age to die well
- Foolish men have foolish dreams
What are the quotes with word trend?
Here are the quotes with the word trend in them
- The trend in some of the contemporary movements in art, but by no means all, seems to deny this ideal and to me appears to lead to a purely decorative conception of painting. — Edward Hopper
- I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change. — Dan Quayle
- I think an old style of addressing environmental problems is ebbing, but the rise of the so-called conservative, political movement in this country is not a trend towards the future but a reaction to this very broad shift that we are undergoing. — Paul Hawken
- Get people back into the kitchen and combat the trend toward processed food and fast food. — Andrew Weil