Mighty meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Mighty.
- (adjective satellite) : having or showing great strength or force or intensity
- (adverb) : (Southern regional intensive) very; to a great degree
More words related to the meanings of Mighty
More words from Urdu related to Mighty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mighty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بن روکجاویدمحنتیجنسرو شکتی مانمقدارروزیحوصلہ مندثابَت قَدَمبا وقارجلیلغالبمردانی عورتایک امیرجسورروزہکٹھوربا عظمتواہمنجمدزورطاقتمہیبلامحدودمتوازنادیوگیشوخطاقَتوَرجریقابلمُتاثَر کُندلاورہوشیارچونچالمُہیببندھابے باکعظیم الشانجفا کارورزشیبسرآئینیغرہاٹلحُجَم میں پھَیلا ہُوادھینگاڈھلانرفیع الشانتازہ دماستوار ...
Idiom with the word Mighty in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mighty
What are the meanings of Mighty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mighty in Urdu are قوی - qawi, عظیم - aziim, مضبوط - mazbuut, طاقتور - taaqat war, قادر - qaadir, دلیر - dileyr, جبار - jabbaar, پرزور - pur zor, زور آور - zor aawar, طاقت ور and بلونت - Blonat. To understand how would you translate the word Mighty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mighty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mighty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mighty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mighty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mighty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mighty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mighty?
Meanings of mighty are قوی - qawi, عظیم - aziim, مضبوط - mazbuut, طاقتور - taaqat war, قادر - qaadir, دلیر - dileyr, جبار - jabbaar, پرزور - pur zor, زور آور - zor aawar, طاقت ور and بلونت - Blonat
Whats the definition of mighty?
Definition of the mighty are
- having or showing great strength or force or intensity
- (Southern regional intensive) very; to a great degree
What is the synonym of mighty?
Synonym of word mighty are overmatch, magnate, sturdy, potentates, capable, brave, stronghand, momentous, cogent, orion
What are the idioms with the word mighty?
Here are the idioms with the word mighty in them.
- Law is mighty necessity is mightier
What are the idioms related to mighty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mighty.
- A courageous foe is better than a cowardly friend
- Beat the dog before the lion
- It is always the adventurers who accomplish great things and not the monarchs of the great empires
- Many sands will sink a ship
- Zeal when it is a virtue is a dangerous one
What are the quotes with word mighty?
Here are the quotes with the word mighty in them
- Think back to yourself at age 18. I know I was mighty different than the Patti I am today. As we grow up, we grow out of our haircuts, our apartments and - often times - our romantic decisions. — Patti Stanger
- Just call me a family man and an actor who digs his whole scene, side interests and all. Just say I feel mighty good at the ripe old age of 27. — Bobby Darin
- Faith, mighty faith, the promise sees, And looks to God alone Laughs at impossibilities, And cries it shall be done. — Charles Wesley
- And the first rude sketch that the world had seen was joy to his mighty heart, till the Devil whispered behind the leaves 'It's pretty, but is it Art?' — Rudyard Kipling