Catastrophe meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Catastrophe.
- (noun) : a sudden violent change in the earth's surface
- (noun) : a state of extreme (usually irremediable) ruin and misfortune
- (noun) : an event resulting in great loss and misfortune
If you're under 26, you can stay on your parents' plan. You can go back to school or get extra training without fear of a health catastrophe bankrupting your family. Over three million previously uninsured young adults are now on their parents' plans.
More words from Urdu related to Catastrophe
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Catastrophe meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Catastrophe in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Catastrophe in Urdu is آفت - aafat. To understand how would you translate the word Catastrophe in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Catastrophe or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Catastrophe synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Catastrophe. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Catastrophe in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Catastrophe in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Catastrophe with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by catastrophe?
Meaning of catastrophe is آفت - aafat
Whats the definition of catastrophe?
Definition of the catastrophe are
- a sudden violent change in the earth's surface
- a state of extreme (usually irremediable) ruin and misfortune
- an event resulting in great loss and misfortune
What is the synonym of catastrophe?
Synonym of word catastrophe are calamity, adverse, accident, pest, mishap, misfortune, mischance, calamistration, misadventure, calamint
What are the quotes with word catastrophe?
Here are the quotes with the word catastrophe in them
- There are two problems for our species' survival - nuclear war and environmental catastrophe - and we're hurtling towards them. Knowingly. — Noam Chomsky
- Feeling good about government is like looking on the bright side of any catastrophe. When you quit looking on the bright side, the catastrophe is still there. — P. J. O'Rourke
- If you're under 26, you can stay on your parents' plan. You can go back to school or get extra training without fear of a health catastrophe bankrupting your family. Over three million previously uninsured young adults are now on their parents' plans. — Kathleen Sebelius
- If some great catastrophe is not announced every morning, we feel a certain void. Nothing in the paper today, we sigh. — Lord Acton